1 hour ago, Dele said:

Absolutely. The plans won't work out though and it'll either be an empty promise (like most of the clubs who get new owners in Scotland get) or it'll be a massive black hole - of which Hibs will end up lumbered with. 

Just you worry about the Sevco and let all the trophy winners worry about their own clubs mate.

4 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Cannot wait to watch a replay of St Mirren's 94th minute equaliser on our big f**k off jumbotron screen.

😂 Funny cause its true... unfortunately..

Also Disco lights?? How many times will they be used a season? Must be expecting lots of European nights... niiiice

7 hours ago, Dele said:

And if you want to believe that, then go ahead. History teaches us otherwise.

I'm sure the deep irony that Dundee fans are baw deep in belief an American owner plunging £2m a year to pay off their debts, and trying to build a stadium, is doing that out of his love for the club (who he picked out a portfolio of choices), and definitely not as an easy way to gain land in the city and a stadium to rent out at an excessive rate to gain back what hes lost (as hes definitely using his own money to help build it and is then just handing it to Dundee for free) is lost on you.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm sure the deep irony that Dundee fans are baw deep in belief an American owner plunging £2m a year to pay off their debts, and trying to build a stadium, is doing that out of his love for the club (who he picked out a portfolio of choices), and definitely not as an easy way to gain land in the city and a stadium to rent out at an excessive rate to gain back what hes lost (as hes definitely using his own money to help build it and is then just handing it to Dundee for free) is lost on you.

Well,  no. That's exactly my point. :lol:

Without taking the thread too far off track, show me where you're getting "£2m a year to pay off debts" from, please. 

6 minutes ago, Dele said:

Without taking the thread too far off track, show me where you're getting "£2m a year to pay off debts" from, please. 

Seaside leagues forum for this pish please.

On 26/02/2020 at 21:54, Lofarl said:

Big screen TV.  New Audio system.  We will have them Disco lights soon too.  

If you're looking for precedents one of the first things Duff and Grey did was to fix the Easter Road tannoy system.... 

9 hours ago, Dele said:

Just seems a bit rich you're in here demanding Hibs fans "face reality" yet make not a peep about your own club chundering towards a black hole.

Look at your accounts.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Look at your accounts.

I have done. 

I'll ask again, can you show me where you are getting "£2m per year to pay off debts" from, please? 

Is this like that time last week you were claiming your own club is losing £1m per year, only to be laughed at by your own support because you're a gobshite? 

I think it is, I'm just looking for clarification. 

Edited by Dele

52 minutes ago, Dele said:

I have done. 

can you show me where you are getting "£2m per year to pay off debts" from, please? 

Is this like that time last week you were claiming your own club is losing £1m per year, only to be laughed at by your own support because you're a gobshite? 

I think it is, I'm just looking for clarification. 

56 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just seems a bit rich you're in here demanding Hibs fans "face reality" yet make not a peep about your own club chundering towards a black hole.

Look at your accounts.

See if you lads need to figuratively "get a room", can it be somewhere off the Hibs thread, ta?

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

If you're looking for precedents one of the first things Duff and Grey did was to fix the Easter Road tannoy system.... 

Gordon has been here for seven months and the tannoy system has been utterly shagged since about week 2 of the season. I think the dire precedent has been averted.

21 hours ago, Dele said:

Checks Dundee FC accounts released today...

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200228-195251_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e6e572d17e436260fcdbd89735c2c515.jpg

2 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Looks like another huge attendance at the Junkie Dome tonight ....

The attendance tonight was about 500 more folk than at the last cup tie at Pittodrie. Or for a fair comparison, since that was in an earlier round, about 1200 more than the last Quarter Final Scottish cup tie at Pittodrie that wasn't against one of the Old Firm.  Well it's not that fair, since that game was at 3pm on a Saturday, and not a weekday evening kickoff, but I CBA digging further.

You need better crowdwanking material.

Edited by Aim Here