On 13/02/2020 at 20:15, St. Jude said:

5 years ago to the day since this goal 🥰

One of my favourite Hibs goals and away wins.  For the first time in my life we went into a game away at Ibrox expecting to win. I miss those days.....

edit. If you look closely you can see the most handsome c**t ever to wear a *** top.

Additional Glory days

Nobody going to mention Efe Judas Ambrose opting for the car friendly land of a thousand roundabouts over us?
Never offered a deal at Hibs. Would have came back in a second.

Given we're on our third right back signing of the season where he can play, never signed a defensive midfielder where he can play, and he'd be our best centre half I'm no entirely fucking sure why he wasn't offered a deal tbh.

I genuinely don’t think I’ve heard an owner of a club speak as well as that ever before in Scottish football. If I was a Hibs fan I’d be absolutely fucking delighted.

The guy comes across so genuinely in my opinion that I don’t doubt a single thing he has planned. I’m not necessarily saying it will all work out but it bodes well for the future of Hibs.

18 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

If the plans all work out it will be great for Hibs 

Absolutely. The plans won't work out though and it'll either be an empty promise (like most of the clubs who get new owners in Scotland get) or it'll be a massive black hole - of which Hibs will end up lumbered with. 

17 minutes ago, Dele said:

Absolutely. The plans won't work out though and it'll either be an empty promise (like most of the clubs who get new owners in Scotland get) or it'll be a massive black hole - of which Hibs will end up lumbered with. 

Such a terribly negative viewpoint. We’re getting a big screen, disco lights and a doubled player budget. No doubt about it.

Being serious, Ron Gordon does not have a track record which could lead anyone to believe that we’ll be lumbered with a mountain of debt when he leaves. His plans are ambitious and as pointed out they might not all work, but I like what I’ve heard.

Edited by Zing.

15 minutes ago, Dele said:

He has already confirmed that no debt will be loaded onto the club, thats not how the money will be raised.

And he has given Hibs £1m which is sitting in the bank to be used on the first stages.

7 minutes ago, Green Day said:

He has already confirmed that no debt will be loaded onto the club

And if you want to believe that, then go ahead. History teaches us otherwise.

8 minutes ago, Green Day said:

And he has given Hibs £1m which is sitting in the bank to be used on the first stages.

What are the 'first stages', exactly? I must have missed that part. Was it the sound system and ribbons?