29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sky seem to he suggesting a deal for McNulty is done.

Their source is the Northern Echo who had us in for McGeouch and McLaughlin too. Think Sky have picked it up wrong and reported it as a done deal.

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Send Marciano our way, please.

There's 18 months left on his contract. If he's out the door, it's because someone's paying actual money for him. You could tap up your American overlords for him, the way your neighbours did for Shankland, but in the normal scheme of things, it's not likely to be a viable proposition.

Maybe we could send you Dabrowski, if you're needing a keeper. I did see him get a clean sheet versus Queen's Park a few weeks back. He only dropped the ball twice and noised up the opposing fans splendidly, and you know you'd be able to afford him.

Edited by Aim Here

17 minutes ago, philpy said:

If mcnulty is heading back, you won't be needing Jamie gullan then.

That might be true -

My guess? He will do that one match for you and then "move back to Hibs".

If we sign McNulty or someone else, then he will come back to you for the season (as I imagine Mcnulty will just be a loan again).

It was mentioned by someone at Hibs end that the relationship with RR over this was very good - I suspect both clubs ken the score and are just waiting on everything falling into place.

I’d love to have McNulty back. For a large proportion of his time here last season Hecky played him on his own up top. Play him alongside Doidge and we could get the best out of him.

I’ve been shagger Doidges biggest critic, although I still think he’s limited, Kamberi and Boyle have flourished playing alongside him. McNultys movement in behind defenders would take a bit of pressure off Boyle to create the openings for us and give Allan another options for shrooo balls.

edit: I’m going to need a new display picture

image.png.6f58497602d4810b11b6af7e2994635d.png

Edited by St. Jude

10 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Too much dead wood at Hibs from Hecky's signings.  I only rate Hallberg from his signings, the rest are average to poor.  

And there was no way he was someone Heckingbottom had much knowledge of, think he was someone identified via the recruitment team.

It is incredibly infuriating to think of the wages being wasted on Josh Vela and to a lesser extent Jackson and James (who I do like but seems he is no longer in the picture at Hibs).

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Oli Shaw scores a double as we beat some Dutch mob 2-1 in Spain. Hopefully he kicks on in the second half of the season and starts making a contribution.

They're fourth in the Eredivisie apparently, above Feyernoord and all.

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

Oli Shaw scores a double as we beat some Dutch mob 2-1 in Spain. Hopefully he kicks on in the second half of the season and starts making a contribution.

I have always said Oliver Shaw is one of the brightest talents in the whole of Europe

Spoiler

image.png.9ba95172ff222d2625a3214f1e8703a8.png