There doesn’t seem to be any imagination to change things up, I’m not arsed Lennon is gone but at least when things weren’t right at a transfer window he would shuffle the squad about. He’d gamble and bin Stokes Murray got Allan etc. 

It just seems we’re stuck with this shite and hoping it’s somehow going to turn good. 

There doesn’t seem to be any imagination to change things up, I’m not arsed Lennon is gone but at least when things weren’t right at a transfer window he would shuffle the squad about. He’d gamble and bin Stokes Murray got Allan etc. 
It just seems we’re stuck with this shite and hoping it’s somehow going to turn good. 

Hecky needs to acquaint himself with Einstein’s definition of insanity, which is “doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results “.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

We are after Jason Naismith on loan, decent right back I think. Would take our total for that position up to a baffling four.

Being reported as pretty much done now.

Being honest I wouldnt give the fanny any cash now anyway, he would just bring in another dobber from Bath City or somewhere equally pish.

As for Jason Naismith - aye, decent player but as noted previously unless he also moonlights as a DM then its almost baffling.

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

We're a shapeless mess, powderpuff through the middle and we don't even have a defensive midfielder on the books, but boy, just take a look at those right back options.

I get that but going by Saturday, Hexit couldn't go into the derby and Kilmarnock games with Whitts. If he loses all of those he is defo out a job so Hexit is looking after his own ass as much as the club. 

33 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Whittaker to boss the midfield as DM - you heard it here first

He did not bad there a couple of games last season... overall though I'm done with Whittaker in general

Always promising from your club on deadline day with 2 hours to go when their last bit of social media activity was a retweet from one of the Ladies players from 7 hours ago... debating whether this is on par or worse than the deadline when Fenlon was stood with 5 players.. of which Claros was the only decent one.. f**k I would kill to have someone like him in the side again

Edited by Dave1875