1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

You forgot to add her cancelling the loyalty points system. There was no need to cancel at the time.

Yep, forgot that !!

I was really pissed off as I had squillions at the time.

Know what, I like her - spoke to her in the queue at Tynecastle - but she seems to have bitten off more than she can chew on a few occasions...............and, like your example above and the reaction to the radge chucking a buckie bottle........seems to jump to "our fans are all arses" too quickly for my liking.

Loyalty points system f**k up is my only Major negative I have with her. The rest of the points there are good points that can obviously been improved on. She’s got a lot more right than wrong in her time here and she’s earned the time to keep trying to improve. It’s a tough gig tbh. If there’s someone better out there who is available then fair enough. 

I don't blame Ron if he does empty her. What exactly went on with Lennon is still a mystery and likewise the circumstances of Heck coming in was a shambles.  The recruitment has defo not been good enough, 300k on Doidge the most glaring.  I was posting here for weeks on end that Shankland should have been signed but the muppets spunked 300k on a guy from Forest Green ffs. I don't care what Bolton were going to pay for him, Bolton are a basket case about to hit the wall. Newell is probably an even worse signing but didn't cost a fee. Vela I hope will settle in but we're not looking at a guy worth the wage so far.  Anyway, 1 win in 8 last league games, some fans drifting away. Big Ron is right to make changes if he thinks it will get us back on track. 

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

20 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I don't blame Ron if he does empty her. What exactly went on with Lennon is still a mystery and likewise the circumstances of Heck coming in was a shambles.  The recruitment has defo not been good enough, 300k on Doidge the most glaring.  I was posting here for weeks on end that Shankland should have been signed but the muppets spunked 300k on a guy from Forest Green ffs. I don't care what Bolton were going to pay for him, Bolton are a basket case about to hit the wall. Newell is probably an even worse signing but didn't cost a fee. Vela I hope will settle in but we're not looking at a guy worth the wage so far.  Anyway, 1 win in 8 last league games, some fans drifting away. Big Ron is right to make changes if he thinks it will get us back on track. 

Some of us can only dream of 1 win in 8 league games.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

She is the Chief Exec, so any "non-delivery" ultimately lands at her feet.

You may not agree with this list, but.........

• Crap recruitment - player and manager
  • Crap "fans bar"
  • Crap and expensive catering
  • Crap new scanners
  • Stadium looking distinctly shabby in areas (I was in hospitality on Sat and even there).
  • The car crash that is our lack of commercial income and no shirt sponsor
  • The ongoing questions (and total radio silence from her) about what happens to HSL donations in light of Rons buyout

Lots of these are areas that she has either had a hand in or appointed those in charge.

I am not sure that any new person could f**k these up quite as much as she has done.

In the absence of any joy to be had from our actual football results, do you mind if I linger here and giggle like a lunatic at your own little omnishambles?

Edited by Pet Jeden

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

We were jammy as fcuk to get a point from the same Ross County that were just destroyed by Livingston. Livingston!

I know, County should have won that.  It's a shambles of a league outside Sevco/Celtic tbh, who's to say Livi won't finish above both capital sides with a makeshift squad. 

15 hours ago, Green Day said:

She is the Chief Exec, so any "non-delivery" ultimately lands at her feet.

You may not agree with this list, but.........

• Crap recruitment - player and manager
  • Crap "fans bar"
  • Crap and expensive catering
  • Crap new scanners
  • Stadium looking distinctly shabby in areas (I was in hospitality on Sat and even there).
  • The car crash that is our lack of commercial income and no shirt sponsor
  • The ongoing questions (and total radio silence from her) about what happens to HSL donations in light of Rons buyout

Lots of these are areas that she has either had a hand in or appointed those in charge.

I am not sure that any new person could f**k these up quite as much as she has done.

While she’s done some very good things for the club, there’s no hiding from the above list. I’m sure there’s a couple more we could add too. 

Its probably not true, but if Ron has come in and asked questions about our massive lack in commercial income then it certainly wouldn’t be a surprise to see some changes. 

Did our fancy footballing department lead by George Craig get lucky with our recruitment of McGinn, McGeouch etc? It’s beginning to look that way.

3 minutes ago, Andre Bo said:

I've said this a few times and been shot down. Go look at George Craig's LinkedIn - it's embarrassing. 

Its not that bad, he wasnt born in Greenock.........................maclaren.png.b2b2729c62f16f06481d9bceffbcca62.png

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Gray out for 12 weeks. 

Hope we can get another right back signed before the window shuts. 

I can't see us doing that when we have 3 pretty expensive right backs in the squad already. Any idea on when James is due to return?

I think Whittaker will play there until the crocks return. Vela also played quite a lot at right back under Lennon at Bolton so we have the option to use him there.

Hiya Hibees. Burton Albion fan here but always had an interest in the Hibees after going to a game a few years back (you drew 1-1 with Raith..) anyway, have done a piece on the weekends Scottish action which includes a bit on how Hibs are looking at present (in my not so expert opinion). Hope you enjoy, & interested to know your thoughts on Hecky, & what you think this squad can achieve? 

https://jaygolds.wordpress.com/2019/08/28/livi-lions-tommys-kisses/