14 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He was about to lose his place to Porto anyway.

The return of Porteous is by far the most exciting part of this Hibs squad at the moment. I think it's one area where having Heckingbottom in charge instead of a guy like Lennon will be of benefit to Hibs.  He will bring some discipline to Porto's game, I don't think Lennon firing a rocket up his arse before every game was at all what he needed and if he can temper his game slightly then I don't think it's a stretch to say that he will be one of the best defenders in the league.

He has been made out to be very aggressive stylistically,  but I think his ability to play out from the back is under-rated and playing a lot of his football alongside Efe will have helped in that regard as he's said himself. He's also fantastic in the air in both boxes. Looking forward to seeing him back.

6 hours ago, Zing. said:

5896BA72-EF86-48C8-BBBC-CC58E591A5FD.thumb.jpeg.4d76391f975182539df05853fd6491ff.jpeg

Beep Beep! On the shorts this season eh? 

Reveal hidden contents

32436E6F-5512-4965-B4BC-F056C0CC7688.jpeg.b7c78e2b7133835d3c811068d0cc1513.jpeg

Ron - " We need to upscale the value-added monetisation of our marketing income streams with additional innovative positive solutions for improved next generation, cost effective, world class, visual space messaging on lower section Hibernian uniforms, focusing on  localised urban flexi -transportational service providers"

Leeann - Eh, you mean let's get a taxi ad on the shorts?

Ron - "Affirmative"

Leeann. "Aye okay"

Edited by Pet Jeden