Just now, St. Jude said:

He's certainly played a blinder pulling the wool over your eyes.

Ha ha , if it wasn't true Hibs would have accepted £1m, the way they did with Cummings. A third of him is ours !:thumsup2

Why does billyg think St Mirren have got one over on us here? We got a brilliant player for next to f**k all who helped us win the Scottish Cup and Championship. We're now going to make a massive profit here, Rod and Leanne are the ones who've played a blinder. St Mirren nearly got relegated last season ffs, some blinder m9 :lol:

St Mirren fans have been banking on getting this McGinn money ever since their chairman came out and said it was 33%. Looks like panic stations have set in now they've found out that Rod laughed those figures out of the room at our AGM. Very pleasing. 

Just now, billyg said:

Ha ha , if it wasn't true Hibs would have accepted £1m, the way they did with Cummings. A third of him is ours !:thumsup2

How does that work? We've rejected the deal became he's worth more than £1m. I'm happy with St Mirren getting 33%, it was a good deal for all involved. 

Just now, Zing. said:

St Mirren fans have been banking on getting this McGinn money ever since their chairman came out and said it was 33%. Looks like panic stations have set in now they've found out that Rod laughed those figures out of the room at our AGM. Very pleasing. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The realisation that Petrie is a gullible fanny , and always has been. Hurry up and sell the boy FFS ! :1eye

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

How does that work? We've rejected the deal became he's worth more than £1m. I'm happy with St Mirren getting 33%, it was a good deal for all involved. 

I agree , but if all the dosh was going into Petrie's sky rocket then I think the £1m would have been accepted !

Just now, billyg said:

I agree , but if all the dosh was going into Petrie's sky rocket then I think the £1m would have been accepted !

Honestly, m9. You don't have a single clue what you're talking about. Sir Tom Farmer owns the club, Rod owns 10% so how can he pocket anything? 

Sit doon before you hurt yourself.

2 minutes ago, billyg said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The realisation that Petrie is a gullible fanny , and always has been. Hurry up and sell the boy FFS ! :1eye

Just now, billyg said:

You still on it from last night?

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Why does billyg think St Mirren have got one over on us here? We got a brilliant player for next to f**k all who helped us win the Scottish Cup and Championship. We're now going to make a massive profit here, Rod and Leanne are the ones who've played a blinder. St Mirren nearly got relegated last season ffs, some blinder m9 :lol:

I don't think St Mirren have got one over on anyone ! :blink: We were only getting a development fee anyway if we'd held onto him , Gilmour did well getting the extra from Petrie if it meant we were losing McGinn earlier !

10 minutes ago, Zing. said:

hopefully when they get some coins chucked their way it saves them from their impending administration.

Edited by Hibeesbounce75

Thinking about it though, I'd probably now agree to give St Mirren 100% of any fee. McGinn helped give us the best day of our Hibs supporting lives. It's only fair.

Edited by Zing.

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Honestly, m9. You don't have a single clue what you're talking about. Sir Tom Farmer owns the club, Rod owns 10% so how can he pocket anything? 

Sit doon before you hurt yourself.

You're right of course , I know f**k all about Hibs ! Except that they'll be giving the buds 33% of any fee for McGinn !

27 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Correct. 15%tops.  He signs a new deal they will get zip. 

Don't think that's how it works.

Edited by Stu

Just now, Zing. said:

Thinking about it though, I'd probably now agree to give St Mirren 100% off any fee. McGinn helped give us the best day of our Hibs supporting lives. It's only fair.

If he left for nothing right now, he would still been worth every penny we paid for him. A Scottish Cup Winning Legend. 

What a pic.

IMG_0091.JPG

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

hopefully when they get some coins chucked their way it saves them from their impending administration.

You know as much about St Mirren as I know about Hibs.

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I reckon BillyG is an accurate source of information on this deal so ill believe him when he says st.mirren are getting 33% of McGinn's next move

billyg does not post a lot on black and white army but most of the stuff he posts is very accurate.