11 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Merkland Rattled amarite.

No doubt, I cant tell as I have put him on ignore for now.

I am feeling a bit of a tit for biting on his drivel so taking a rest for a day or so..............or at least until we sign another DM

2 hours ago, ShrooTheLookingGlass said:

Amusing turn of events. Days of fishing from the sheep only for their rod to get hauled into the water 😂

dodgyDerek.png

You forgot to mention McInnes paid Scunny £150k just for the privilege of wooing Funso, while we pick up Vela for free.

I think JC and Kamberi would be a good combination. Both need another striker to play off, Kamberi worked well with McClaren whilst he was on loan and JC is a similar type of player. Also think Kamberi would compliment JC well. 

Having said that I would rather sign McNulty if he’s affordable though.

7 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Turkish 2nd tier

Did he not go to an Iranian club that refused to pay him before going to the Turkish diddy leagues?

I'd take Cummings back in a heart beat. Just like Scott Allan, he'll play better at Hibs!!

10 hours ago, King_Of_Kings said:

Did he not go to an Iranian club that refused to pay him before going to the Turkish diddy leagues?

I'd take Cummings back in a heart beat. Just like Scott Allan, he'll play better at Hibs!!

Was with them for a few years, paying him well by all accounts  until they didnt pay him at all ha. Stokes is a bit of a mercenary and will go where the money is, cant blame him this stage of his career, must be getting decent money there. They have some former big names too