15 hours ago, BlueKillie said:

Seems like we are interested in getting Agyepong on loan from City. What were your thoughts on his time at you lot? He looked decent in some of the TV games I saw and in a game against us. 

A good lad, very quick, flits in and out of matches. Can be a bit frustrating.

Not sure who he dislodges from your team, tbh. If used as a supersub, don't think he will have much impact.

Injured a lot.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

A good lad, very quick, flits in and out of matches. Can be a bit frustrating.

Not sure who he dislodges from your team, tbh. If used as a supersub, don't think he will have much impact.

Injured a lot.

Seems to be the general consensus that he is a good player that could be better if not injured all the time and gets a consistent run out. If we are getting him on loan I think he'll slot  into left wing as it's an open position at the moment. 

Injured a lot is a worry for me, obviously he'll be on loan but we'll be paying some of his wages and I'd rather it went on a player not on the physios table 

Edited by BlueKillie

2 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

Seems to be the general consensus that he is a good player that could be better if not injured all the time and gets a consistent run out. If we are getting him on loan I think he'll slot  into left wing as it's an open position at the moment. 

Injured a lot is a worry for me, obviously he'll be on loan but we'll be paying some of his wages and I'd rather it went on a player not on the physios table 

To clarify my comment - he had some bad injuries pre Hibs loan, and suffered a couple with us. I have no idea if that makes him "injury prone" or whatever.

Absolutely has the potential to be an excellent player - plenty Hibs fans wanted him back at ER, tbf.

Hope he is a big success for you - except against us, obvs 😂

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

Man of integrity....

heck.JPG

You know, if I was an Aberdeen fan trying to come up with material for a wee gloat at the Hibs, I think I'd have picked material closer to home. Derek re-enacting the last scene of The Graduate and whisking Funso off for a whirlwind romance seconds before he gets hitched to Hibs would work, or Hibs grimly relying on an iffy penalty decision to hang on to a 1-1 draw at Stirling, or just Aberdeen shithousing a result at every Hibs game last season. There's plenty of choices.

Googling up the manager's previous clubs and dredging up old news stories about some fans annoyed at his career movies in the English lower leagues comes across as bit tryhard and obsessive, but maybe that's just me.

19 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

You know, if I was an Aberdeen fan trying to come up with material for a wee gloat at the Hibs, I think I'd have picked material closer to home. Derek re-enacting the last scene of The Graduate and whisking Funso off for a whirlwind romance seconds before he gets hitched to Hibs would work, or Hibs grimly relying on an iffy penalty decision to hang on to a 1-1 draw at Stirling, or just Aberdeen shithousing a result at every Hibs game last season. There's plenty of choices.

Googling up the manager's previous clubs and dredging up old news stories about some fans annoyed at his career movies in the English lower leagues comes across as bit tryhard and obsessive, but maybe that's just me.

Ha. One of those wins we shithoused. You were absolutely bodied in February and the final game of the season we were far superior in the second half after being under the cosh first half.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Ha. One of those wins we shithoused. You were absolutely bodied in February and the final game of the season we were far superior in the second half after being under the cosh first half.

See, @tarapoa? This guy gets it!

Edited by Aim Here

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

See, @tarapoa? This guy gets it!

Just trying to show the hypocrisy of your manager's words - you can thank our podcast for informing me of this, thus meaning no random google was required. 

I have nothing against Hibs otherwise, and it annoys me that you're a bit of a yoyo club, thus denying us for a few seasons here and there what is normally a good away day on and off the park.

Edited by tarapoa

3 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

It was the newspapers/media of the time that gave the famous five their nickname.

So not really comparable with a bunch of no righters calling themselves 'the famous on an internet forum.

You named a stand after them right? Doesnt matter who came up with the name. Youve all kept it going. Fuds

May I express my heartfelt condolences to the bereaved - families, friends, dealers, etc. - of the 1,200 Hibees who've tragically passed on over the past 12 months? 

Given the scale of this catastrophe, it's immensely impressive that your gates and season ticket sales are holding-up so well.