8 hours ago, TommyDickFingers said:

AHH  gotcha ty for info.

Was just reading  this and was wondering like.

We were very fortunate last season to have Marciano and Bogdan on loan - both were very good for us.

It surprises me that Bogdan is so much lower down the statto table, as he did well (although Rocky is deffo a better keeper).

Marciano is a fantastic player, and I am really surprised that no big English club has come in for him yet (iirc, we only own about half his registration which is why we managed to get him in the first place) but there was some chat thata transfer down there might be a problem due to him not being No1 keeper for Israel and hence not having played the number of matches needed?

If that changed, the one person who might not be happy is his wife - she is very happy in Edinburgh (Musselburgh to be accurate), however I imagine that multiplying your husbands salary by +10x will help if they need to move to Bolton or some other shitehole.

Our Rolls Royce, caviar attack being orchestrated by Scooter Allan and bringing back the glory days of the 1950s.  neville.png.96b01761f5df84e67a7c9897cb57801e.png

Our defence being filled with players who need to be melted down for glue pronto before they take us back to the 1980s.  jose.png.408e4539f5b820c9b0a49986439d7875.png

Edited by HibsFan

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Gonna see lots of goals by the looks of it

Thing is, this time last year we were having mental scorelines of 5-3, 5-5, 6-1, 6-4, 3-2s.

What followed was, by and large, a very dull and drab season (on the pitch).

The Lennon saga livened things up a bit, but there weren't many goalfests - Killie at home and Dundee away are the only two that stand out.

What that means for this season, I've got no idea. I think Gray's the only one of the 'originals' back line I'd have wanted to carry on starting games this season, sadly.

Not that I'll get a serious reply, but serious question.

I know a Spoonburner who's a goalie coach. He's seen your Polish kid Dabrowski play. I think only two games over the two seasons Dabrowski's been there, but he rates him. His spoonburning mates who've seen more of the lad think he's decent. Yet I'm cackling like Vincent Price, watching videos of your three keepers chucking four goals in the net and conceding a nutmeg in three games. Marciano's the second-best goalie in the league and even he's at it. And Dabrowski's loaned out to Cowden for a season.  How's that?  

3 hours ago, Victor von Doom said:

Not that I'll get a serious reply, but serious question.

I know a Spoonburner who's a goalie coach. He's seen your Polish kid Dabrowski play. I think only two games over the two seasons Dabrowski's been there, but he rates him. His spoonburning mates who've seen more of the lad think he's decent. Yet I'm cackling like Vincent Price, watching videos of your three keepers chucking four goals in the net and conceding a nutmeg in three games. Marciano's the second-best goalie in the league and even he's at it. And Dabrowski's loaned out to Cowden for a season.  How's that?  

Hecky only deals with goalkeepers whose name begins with 'M'. Rumour has it he's thinking of putting in a bid for McGregor sometime soon.

What I take from those articles, is that Hibs seem to be in fine goal scoring form going into the league cup this weekend.