2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

It wasn't struck off tho, was it Jumbo. When you paying Ukio back their £25m btw? FOH better dig deep.

Lets not stoop to his level, eh?

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

It wasn't struck off tho, was it Jumbo. When you paying Ukio back their £25m btw? FOH better dig deep.

Don't know. Do you?  The Co House records which somebody pasted above, only go back to 1903. What I do know is Hibs Trust say that the SFA couldn't find the Hibernians club to pursue.

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

Don't know. Do you?  The Co House records which somebody pasted above, only go back to 1903. What I do know is Hibs Trust say that the SFA couldn't find the Hibernians club to pursue.

So you admit you're clutching at thin air? That's one down from straws btw. 

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

21 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Yup. As it is, Hearts are the only Edinburgh senior club to go into administration and need a CVA from creditors to survive liquidation.  No administrators appointed in 1890 or 1991. Ask Pet Jumbo why that is.

No assets 1891

3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

So you admit you're clutching at thin air? That's one down from straws btw. 

You got me there. Clearly playing no games for a year, moving ground, changing name, moving ground again and changing name again proves continuity. 

2 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

You got me there. Clearly playing no games for a year, moving ground, changing name, moving ground again and changing name again proves continuity. 

yet you've no evidence of liquidation, hence you are thrashing about at a mixture of nitrogen and oxygen and drawing bogus conclusions.  Btw the Rangers that died in 2012 dated from 1899 at companies House, as that was when they were incorporated as a footballing company.  There is your proof for liquidation. You got anything let's see it.  

15 hours ago, Milnzo said:

No, this is mental. Apologies for the linked site, but this should be used as a case study for self awareness(lack, thereof). 

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/hibernian-new-owners-byland-sports-lend-money-to-the-club-secured-via-a-mortgage-over-the-club-assets.80566/

2016 left a mark, didn't it. 

On the Junior forum the other day I made reference to Follow Follow being a bigoted cesspit and this was the response:

It’s a run for profit business that unlike most football forums does not require payment or recommendations to join , a very large percentage of members are supporters of other clubs . One of their highest profile members is actually a guy who supports another team in Glasgow . Slight bigotry is allowed but not swearing . Very tightly moderated as it’s a big earner for the guy who owns it . 

20 hours ago, Green Day said:

Didnt you fannies make that term up for an event where Hibs managed to extract a defeat from a position of certain victory?

So, not entirely appropriate for a match where (the mighty) Arbroath went 1 then 2 goals ahead in a friendly??

Also, as far as I am aware, its pretty much universally acknowledged that we joyfully reclaimed this term in 2016 - firstly when we came back from 2-0 down with ten minutes to go at tynie and subsequently put you out the cup, then when we came back from 2-1 down v Sevco to win the final in the 92nd minute and rendered 99% of your songbook obsolete.

I understand its only now used by the type of loser who still thinks singing about Hibs fans being gay is "cool".

Oaft. Rattled. The term for a general Hibsing can vary. This includes things like arranging relegation parties for your rivals only to be relegated yourself and ripping the pish out your rivals for getting beaten by a "diddy" team only for said diddy team to beat you. So it's an ever evolving term.

37 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Oaft. Rattled. The term for a general Hibsing can vary. This includes things like arranging relegation parties for your rivals only to be relegated yourself and ripping the pish out your rivals for getting beaten by a "diddy" team only for said diddy team to beat you. So it's an ever evolving term.

One example was five years ago and losing friendlies to smaller teams happens to every club on earth. A pretty good example of the term, kickback da’s aside, being dead years ago.

I’d also say the Tynecastle relegation party thing is the most exaggerated event in Scottish football history. To be fair, that is the fault of the (couple of) gimps involved for setting us up for a slaughtering. Fucking slags.