42 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

As much as I liked Cummings as a player, he has basically done nothing outside of the Championship. He hasn't been a success in England and didn't exactly set the heather alight in the top flight here either.

I agree, but he had a knack of scoring against Hearts.  

Even by being sold we have wound up sevco fans.  Delicous.  I take it this applies to the same clumpany when Sir David the glib bought them from Charles Green. 

I think it's only fair and proper for a dignified provincial club like Glasgow Rangers 2012 to offer us the full Broomloan stand, as befitting the Capitals Premier club when we meet on the 10th.  We'd reciprocate but you shan't be bringing many fans as the league will be well stiched up by the time we meet on December the 21st.

4 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Paul Hartley flopped at Hibs and came back to haunt us and have a big career.  Shit happens. I would sign Shankland without a doubt. His scoring record is better than Jason Cummings in the Championship and he did it at Ayr, not Hibs with the budget we had when down there.  Wouldn't be the punt some seem to think. 

Jason Cummings top flight Scottish record is 2 goals in 31 games, not sure why you've used him as an example.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Jason Cummings top flight Scottish record is 2 goals in 31 games, not sure why you've used him as an example.

he appeared in 18 in 2013/14 and scored twice so I've no idea where you get 2 in 31. 15 apps and two goals at Sevco makes 33 apps 4 goals. His record in the Championship is 53 goals in 96 apps. 

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

he appeared in 18 in 2013/14 and scored twice so I've no idea where you get 2 in 31. 15 apps and two goals at Sevco makes 33 apps 4 goals. His record in the Championship is 53 goals in 96 apps. 

So what you're telling me is he was prolific in the Championship (53 goals in 96 games), but wasn't able to get near that once he took a step up (4 goals in 33 games), and that somehow proves that Shankland, whos been prolific in the Championship, would be a guaranteed goalscorer when he takes a step up?

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

So what you're telling me is he was prolific in the Championship (53 goals in 96 games), but wasn't able to get near that once he took a step up (4 goals in 33 games), and that somehow proves that Shankland, whos been prolific in the Championship, would be a guaranteed goalscorer when he takes a step up?

Not at all, I'm telling you JC was good at Hibs, scored against Hearts and Sevco more than once but he was less prolific than Shankland in the Championship. To me that indicates Shankland would score goals at Hibs. I doubt he's coming here though, Dundee U might be the best place for him. Most of those 33 top flight apps were as a substitute btw.

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

3 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Rest assured, the tache still maintains his role as SFA President. His firm, steady hand, will be on the tiller of Scottish fitba' guiding it effortlessly from iceberg to iceberg, and he will be a constant, all-powerful presence in the Scottish game for decades to come. You have nothing to fear.

Thank god for that.

If Rangers, Celtic and Hibs are finally given entry to the EPL, then Rod will be seen as the catalyst for us becoming champions of Scotland.

49 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

They also think they were relegated to the third division.  I believe a judge already decided that one as false.

I believe Nicola Sturgeon, The Pope and Angus Macfadyen should all meet together to congradulate our new American overlord. We'd never have gotten away with switching companies without being relegated to the bottom tier if it hadn't been for this covert nationalist operation.

41 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

His two goals that season came in the play-off final against Championship club Hamilton.

56 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Not at all, I'm telling you JC was good at Hibs, scored against Hearts and Sevco more than once but he was less prolific than Shankland in the Championship. To me that indicates Shankland would score goals at Hibs. 

tom cruise what GIF