1 hour ago, Lebowski said:

Apparently after James is announced that's our transfers done barring another keeper, a holding midfielder, and if anyone is sold a replacement for them. Working with a small squad by the look of it if so...

I wonder If we are still in for Chris Maxwell the PNE goalie? Hecky turning our squad into the cast of MTVs 'The Valleys'. Would be gutted if Rocky left though, the man has been a colossus since signing. For the holding midfield spot I've only seen Danzell Gravenberchs name come up and some speculation it may be us that are the Scottish team that's bid for Mark O'Hara (although he could be more a box to box type player). 

I wonder If we are still in for Chris Maxwell the PNE goalie? Hecky turning our squad into the cast of MTVs 'The Valleys'. Would be gutted if Rocky left though, the man has been a colossus since signing. For the holding midfield spot I've only seen Danzell Gravenberchs name come up and some speculation it may be us that are the Scottish team that's bid for Mark O'Hara (although he could be more a box to box type player). 
Ah, sorry meant a back up to Marciano rather than a replacement.

5 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

Ah, sorry meant a back up to Marciano rather than a replacement.

I think it's about 50/50 whether a bid will come in for Rocky, he's ambitious to try out England and his agent Dudu dahan pal is a busy bee. Would take Hladky from Saint Mirren as back up/competition but think they'd be wanting a fee that might be out of our reach. Thought Bogdan was great but it'll be a huge drop in wages to come back to us unfortunately 😢

5 hours ago, Lebowski said:

Apparently after James is announced that's our transfers done barring another keeper, a holding midfielder, and if anyone is sold a replacement for them. Working with a small squad by the look of it if so...

Hopefully not. I still think we’re light up front. Shaw isn’t going to cut it regularly at this level for us just now which only leaves Flo and Doidge.

Hecky also talked about using the loan market when he came in, all these have been permanent signings so far. A few to come in yet I think. Really missing a box to box combative midfielder. I’m really happy with the new signings so far. We will also have Porto and Boyle back who haven’t played for Hecky yet which is brilliant news, they are big players for us.

13 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Hecky also talked about using the loan market when he came in, all these have been permanent signings so far. A few to come in yet I think. Really missing a box to box combative midfielder. I’m really happy with the new signings so far. We will also have Porto and Boyle back who haven’t played for Hecky yet which is brilliant news, they are big players for us.

Yep, I would be stunned if we didnt sign one - lost Bartley and Milligan so any of the hammer throwing sides would have a field day at the moment.

Holy shit, do not sign Mark O'Hara. He will give you 100% every game but literally he can only get the ball under control in one touch if the ball is at chest height. Poor positionally and a bit erratic with his distribution. He'd have to have improved remarkably to be considered for Hibs (or Kilmarnock for that matter). 

He will, however, pop one in against Rangers all the time so could become Cult at Hibs.

59 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Short guy, glasses. Used to be a dreadful head of the SPL, a performance to rival Neil Doncaster. Tries desperately hard to be relevant in Scottish football by tweeting drivel.

Was he the utter c**t that was in charge when the rule came in that every top flight stadium capacity needed to be 10k+? What a fucking shitshow that was.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Short guy, glasses. Used to be a dreadful head of the SPL, a performance to rival Neil Doncaster. Tries desperately hard to be relevant in Scottish football by tweeting drivel.

God, how have I never seen this tool on Twitter before. Some of the shite he posts is cringey.

Be actually quite amusing if Doidge goes on to score a barrel load.