9 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I don’t think we were ever going to afford the fee for McNulty, he will be another loan if anything.

James Collins is being mentioned a lot but it’s a different time at the club. 

Doidge will have Scooter Allan and Mallan to supply him instead of Tommy Tackle and Owain Tudur-Jones. Fair point.

7 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Doidge will have Scooter Allan and Mallan to supply him instead of Tommy Tackle and Owain Tudur-Jones. Fair point.

I feel a lot better about this now, off to lump a score on him to be top goalscorer in the league. Thanks friend.  putitthere.png.a608b4d02c92afe7033b8edd782e9406.png

Aberdeen were constantly linked with Doidge, along with John Marquis, last summer - I’d heard of neither, but have monitored both since, especially since I started listening to the Not the top 20 podcast and this could be a decent signing for Hibs.

1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

Is he the boy who Bolton bid (£1m?) for?

Yes. They agreed to pay £1,000,000 but they reneged in the fee and didn’t pay him for a few months the EFA ripped up the agreement and he went back to FGR in January.

Seems like an excellent signing, imo.

Edited by jagfox99

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Tom James was linked with a  £450,000 Transfer last season. So I’d assume he’s got something about him too?

From what I’ve read West Brom had a big rejected for him, not sure on the amount though. Another promising signing if it happens. 

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

From what I’ve read West Brom had a big rejected for him, not sure on the amount though. Another promising signing if it happens. 

Yeah, that’s who it was. Read that amount on some link via Twitter. A big fee for a wee team in League Two. 

8 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Apparently he was up in Edinburgh at Paul Hanlon’s dinner event...

Seen that, bit odd if you ask me. Unless there wasn't a better time for him to meet with Hecky, Leeann & co...