28 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Nothing Hibs related, but - is it chrome, or the new P&B update?..........the fonts etc are a bit shite  - names disappearing off the end etc "Henderson to del..." and "The Grass is gree..."

Or is it just me??

It's you.  'Henderson to Delouse' and 'The Grass is Greedy'  are regular posters.

35 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Nothing Hibs related, but - is it chrome, or the new P&B update?..........the fonts etc are a bit shite  - names disappearing off the end etc "Henderson to del..." and "The Grass is gree..."

Or is it just me??

My fonts are gone ta f**k too mate..User names are OK.

The new kits😍

Can’t confess to have ever heard of him before. Had a wee look on a Forest Green forum and the usual English football fan ignorant shite is plastered all over the shop. 

One particular quote caught my eye though, someone described the Scottish Prem as “soulless”.

Soulless? Please.

English w**k.

18 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I'm interested to see how Doidge does. We were in for him last year (allegedly) but couldn't compete with Boltons transfer offer. Bolton had no intention of paying it though!

Doesn’t seem like he didn’t too well with the step up to Bolton, don’t know if that’s down to Bolton being a basket case or his ability. An interesting signing though. 

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Doesn’t seem like he didn’t too well with the step up to Bolton, don’t know if that’s down to Bolton being a basket case or his ability. An interesting signing though. 

Boltons players weren't being paid so I think that has to have been a factor.

League Two may be his level obviously, but he had a number of teams after him when we were interested.

2 hours ago, St. Jude said:

Can’t confess to have ever heard of him before. Had a wee look on a Forest Green forum and the usual English football fan ignorant shite is plastered all over the shop. 

One particular quote caught my eye though, someone described the Scottish Prem as “soulless”.

Soulless? Please.

English w**k.

Be funny if Forest Green go down this season after reading that forum. 

Bunch of veggie burger tree hugging wanks. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

17 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Doidge confirmed on a three year deal. 300k apparently. Most likely means McNulty won’t be back.

I don’t think we were ever going to afford the fee for McNulty, he will be another loan if anything.

James Collins is being mentioned a lot but it’s a different time at the club.