On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 16:45, Arejaycee said:

Anyone give any info on Lewis Allan who we (RRFC) have taken on trial. 

Pretty sure he was on loan with us when we were in League 1 and he was absolutely shite 

Mind when Scott Allan returned on loan the last time and made his first appearance at Ibrox? That was fucking glorious. Ripped their midfield all afternoon then won the penalty for our winner. 

He’s going to be our best signing this summer. Easily.

23 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

D9kdUFJWwAAEuQS?format=jpg&name=900x900

Rangers away second game of the season. 

Aberdeen, Celtic, Rangers and Hearts all In December, oooft. 

I’m sure in the last two seasons our December fixtures have been absolutely atrocious as well.

Edited by Zing.

21 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I’m sure in the last two seasons our December fixtures have been absolutely atrocious as well.

I think they just forget we've got to play all those teams and throw them all in at the end of December. :lol:

Spend the whole of last season cheerleading Ross County's return to the top flight and we get them away in a midweek of December.  tanner.gif.d0f6dc3f0b9ad3a5ff57253c9169cf50.gif

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4393615/hibs-tom-james-transfer-news-yeovil-town/

Right back from Yeovil to challenge David Gray for his spot. Must be paying a bit of cash for him too. 

Im absolutely bricking it at the prospect of us lining up with a squad full of English league one/two players tbqh. Let’s hope for more David Grays and not so many James Collins’.

Edited by Zing.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4393615/hibs-tom-james-transfer-news-yeovil-town/

Right back from Yeovil to challenge David Gray for his spot. Must be paying a bit of cash for him too. 

Im absolutely bricking it at the prospect of us lining up with a squad full of English league one/two players tbqh. Let’s hope for more David Grays and not so many James Collins’.

I think that Hibernian fans should be asking what George Craig actually does all day. The current and previous managers are/were clearly in charge of their own transfer strategies.

Nothing Hibs related, but - is it chrome, or the new P&B update?..........the fonts etc are a bit shite  - names disappearing off the end etc "Henderson to del..." and "The Grass is gree..."

Or is it just me??