[emoji38] 
Hecky out. Bring back Efe Lennon Stokesy and Stubbs. Dempster oot tae.
Efe doesn't belong in that list. He'd come in and immediately be our best centre half. And a back up right back for Gray. The Jackson signing means it probably won't happen but it's mental to no want Efe back imo.

40 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

Efe doesn't belong in that list. He'd come in and immediately be our best centre half. And a back up right back for Gray. The Jackson signing means it probably won't happen but it's mental to no want Efe back imo.

Could maybe try him in the role vacated by Milligan also , altho I agree they probably won't sign him with Jackson in and McG extended. 

5 hours ago, Lebowski said:

I like Efe I’ve said it 100s of times on here, the point was this guy isn’t happy whoever comes in. He just wants poor wee mistreated Lennon and his Bhoys back. 

15 hours ago, dumpweed said:

He's not good enough if hibs want to be top four.

Played left mid towards the end of the season at Rotherham. Nothing to write home about.

Scott Allan could barely get on the subs bench at Rotherham, and he didn't turn out so bad for us, so I'm inclined to give this bloke and Hecky the benefit of the doubt.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Another player at 27, lucky if hes played 100 professional games likes being a footballer but doesn't like playing.

He was signed purely to stop Sevco signing him though.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You don't truly believe that have you any proof?
I heard he had major problems down at Birmingham but history now. 

What does any problems he had at Birmingham have to do with Celtic signing him so he never signed for Rangers? 

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Was it a 5 year deal he signed with Celtic? Has it been that long?

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Another player at 27, lucky if hes played 100 professional games likes being a footballer but doesn't like playing.

Financially, the lad has played an absolute blinder.

4 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You don't truly believe that have you any proof?
I heard he had major problems down at Birmingham but history now. 

You'll know better than me but in my opinion thats why Celtic signed him...............in addition to the fact that he is a good player of course and would've been viewed even more positively 5 years ago. 

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

He has played his best football when at Hibs, we seem to get the best out of him - 4 years ago before you signed him, he said that Hibs were managing his diabetes properly - diet, rest, appropriate exercise and monitoring and so on - and hence he felt good which filtered through to his football.

Its not a coincidence that he has re-signed for us, it certainly wont be for the salary.

We do need someone to do the hard work in midfield - I would be shiting myself if we ever fielded a Horgan, Allan, Mallan, Boyle midfield 4 !!

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

You'll know better than me but in my opinion thats why Celtic signed him...............in addition to the fact that he is a good player of course and would've been viewed even more positively 5 years ago. 

Operation unicorn Scott Allan signs for sevco instead of Celtic, 2019 sevco complete a historic treble treble.
If only he had signed for Celtic.

9 hours ago, The_Judge said:

Financially, the lad has played an absolute blinder.

In actual fact he has, but Hibs have also....seen this post on  Twitter and its absolutely on point!!

Scott Allan has been the best transfer in the history of football.

Signed for free in 2014

POTY 2015

Linked with title rival Rangers Sold to Celtic

Got McGeouch, Henderson and 275k for him

Signed back on Loan

Scored v Rangers

Snapped Rossiter

Signed for free again 6 months later

Edited by VanCityHibee
too high