23 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Hendo will come to us over Aberdeen.

These colours don't run.

594c08a8aec2b_hendoccs.thumb.jpg.2c1c8272f7b3df4d014e08e774d4cf1e.jpg

Hahahahaha, there are so many great moments from that weekend that some of them slip out of my mind, like that one had. Cheers for the reminder. :lol:

my only real memory from seeing Lafferty in the flesh was when the lanky, disgusting c**t scored against us to win the old **** the league at easter road when the east stand was knocked down and the p***k celebrating right infront of me. I'm sure it all kicked off in the west that day cause there were **** in the hibs end celebrating

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

my only real memory from seeing Lafferty in the flesh was when the lanky, disgusting c**t scored against us to win the old **** the league at easter road when the east stand was knocked down and the p***k celebrating right infront of me. I'm sure it all kicked off in the west that day cause there were **** in the hibs end celebrating

That no when he was doing that stupid robot/beer drinking dance?

1 hour ago, mackenzie43 said:

Worrying thing would be if he signs for Aberdeen and we've not even put an offer for him, especially with the JC cash coming in, as I would find it strange if he chose them over us if it was a straight choice..

Lennon better get his fucking finger oot. 

Lafferty brushed off Chris Hogg and Darren McCormack to nock it past Greame Smith. Death fucking me :( when you think of all the shite we have had to deal with we more than deserved last year and how good it looks now. 

Edited by Bambino7

some season that. we were unreal until the east got knocked down then turned to shite. the 6-6 with motherwell then nish firing us into Europe :lol:

no to mention McCormack gone square goes with that Palazelous and then the jambo trying to square go Yogi :lol: