2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That’s not what I asked? I asked if you blamed Lennon at all for this season? 

You’re all over the place here.

Of course he carries some blame but that isn't the point. No way should he have been treated so poorly by Dempster and no way should we be losing 600k out the door because of her. You get that, rignt?  Is the next guy going to go the same way? 

2 hours ago, The_Judge said:

If I could perform magic there would only be one choice...

d.jpg

Actually I am with you on that. I'd be delighted with Sfewart,  has the profile and is a smart guy and ex player. Ticks more boxes than the second rate English characters Dempster has lined up.  Would wind up the opposition just like Lennon did.

38 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Actually I am with you on that. I'd be delighted with Sfewart,  has the profile and is a smart guy and ex player. Ticks more boxes than the second rate English characters Dempster has lined up.  Would wind up the opposition just like Lennon did.

You're at it.

Or a total fucking tube.

46 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Of course he carries some blame but that isn't the point. No way should he have been treated so poorly by Dempster and no way should we be losing 600k out the door because of her. You get that, rignt?  Is the next guy going to go the same way? 

Your OP was about us finishing bottom 6 and that it was all Dempster and Rods fault. That is complete rubbish, that’s on Lennon. I’m a Lennon fan as well. 

Then you’ve went off on one about all this other crap, patsys etc. 

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

I used a self-service till next to Appleton, his wife and daughter about 3 weeks ago in Manchester. He was as cold, carisma free and dead between the eyes as his pics suggest. Not one you'd like to meet in the fabled dark alley after pub closing time.

Hibs had a manager like that before...

Spoiler

5c5b14e29a57e_alexmiller.png.c129ca7471301a3e89de9fc5ff5b9f77.png

3 hours ago, 7-2 said:

I used a self-service till next to Appleton, his wife and daughter about 3 weeks ago in Manchester. He was as cold, carisma free and dead between the eyes as his pics suggest. Not one you'd like to meet in the fabled dark alley after pub closing time.

Wouldn't you ? Think you might be in denial 7-2.

2 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

He's a good pundit. But being good at criticising from a sofa is different to being able to organise and motivate a team from the touchline. Hibs would be insane to even consider him and I haven't noticed Leeanne doing anything insane recently.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Your OP was about us finishing bottom 6 and that it was all Dempster and Rods fault. That is complete rubbish, that’s on Lennon. I’m a Lennon fan as well. 

Then you’ve went off on one about all this other crap, patsys etc. 

I'm pretty sure Lennon would have turned it around. Watch how bad we are tonight against an under strength Celtic and you'll see how much Lennon is missed. Nobody turned us over with Lennon.  I reckon we are finishing 9th and I blame the office bearers. 

5 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

He's a good pundit. But being good at criticising from a sofa is different to being able to organise and motivate a team from the touchline. Hibs would be insane to even consider him and I haven't noticed Leeanne doing anything insane recently.

McCann kept Dundee up from the pundit chair and I rate Stewart way above him. Dempster firing Lennon was close to insane in my book. 

10 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I'm pretty sure Lennon would have turned it around. Watch how bad we are tonight against an under strength Celtic and you'll see how much Lennon is missed. Nobody turned us over with Lennon.  I reckon we are finishing 9th and I blame the office bearers. 

Kilmarnock pumped us 3-0 this season. 

11 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

As I’ve said I like Lennon and would rather he was here but I’ve seen nothing this season to suggest he was going to turn it around. 

The bottom 6 finish is on him, he’s lead us here. It’s his team. 

17 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

McCann kept Dundee up from the pundit chair and I rate Stewart way above him. Dempster firing Lennon was close to insane in my book. 

You dont know what Lennon did......do you think he was bulleted simply for being a pain in the arse???

17 hours ago, capt_oats said:

There he is...

Leicester-City-Players-Return-to-First-T

We get rid of a manager because he occasionally has hissy fits and scares the sh*t out of the players......and we replace him with someone who look's like he's one steroid injection away from a mass shooting / trip to Syria to single-handedly defeat the remnants of Daesh / burst bawsack?

1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

We get rid of a manager because he occasionally has hissy fits and scares the sh*t out of the players......and we replace him with someone who look's like he's one steroid injection away from a mass shooting / trip to Syria to single-handedly defeat the remnants of Daesh / burst bawsack?

Charlie-Sheen-Holder.jpg.6603321ab8cb2c93145ebd1eb18e2f12.jpg