27 minutes ago, Swello said:

I notice that in the tabloids, he's still "Lenny" - and Kamberi is being hung out to dry & painted as a grass. So painfully transparent.

Aye it’s so obvious. I’m sure there’s been three or four different DR reporters with a different story out this morning about “Lenny” and how fucking great he is. They do acknowledge that he ripped the players apart quite often but that’s fine cos he’s a born winner (lol) with too much ambition for Hibs.

Edited by Zing.

Guest Moomintroll
I follow more reputable sources on twitter like taxi drivers and cookie monster (the cookie monster,not Jim Traynor).
Jim Traynor is still more credible than Keef.

According to the Herald today Lennon had a frank exchange with players at a meeting, and the next day had a meeting with Dempster to discuss transfers. It appears that, rather than discuss transfers LD wanted to discuss the players meeting. Lennon, the Herald says, was enraged that she had decided what had happened at the meeting in spite of her info being second hand, and that he felt undermined. It's not massively clear what happened between that meeting and his suspension.

More to come out of this with the legal battle upcoming. Sounds like it'll be a huge tabloid drama.

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’m not sure what the big deal is, there’s been a falling out and it’s went beyond repair this time. This is always a risk with Lennons approach. 

Lets just concentrate on getting the new guy in. 

I’d be surprised if your HR department sanctioned Lennon being suspended for a ‘falling out’ ?

If that’s all there is, Lennon will win a grievance case and be due compo for the 18 months remaining.

2 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Dempster GTF. I want Lennon back. Kamberi pack your bags also son. You are an impostor. 

Lennon has been a liability this season. No chance i’d have him back. We saw today how badly wrong he’s been getting it tactically. Mallan moves further up in the second half and it changed the game. 

6 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Lennon has been a liability this season. No chance i’d have him back. We saw today how badly wrong he’s been getting it tactically. Mallan moves further up in the second half and it changed the game. 

If Lennon was manager today we would have been 3 at the back. Flo on his own up top. Midfield doing f**k all. 

13 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

If Lennon was manager today we would have been 3 at the back. Flo on his own up top. Midfield doing f**k all. 

And this glorious man sat on the bench most likely. 

0AB5B8AE-D521-4328-8DA7-7ED6F204AA65.jpeg.1582284e9112f23ec0b5a8d69feafadd.jpeg

Think we’re still unbeaten when he’s been on the pitch.

2 hours ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Kinda weird how this has unravelled for Hibs. They looked excellent at times this season - thought they might be a shout for top 3.

Not very good at sums are you?

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

All it shows to me is that the same players were not playing for Lennon. Doesn't change I disagree with the sacking for taking these same players to task even if a bit too forcefully.  I agree the tactics were at  times questionable  but he almost got 2nd last season and had made a strong start to this one, I don't think he was making the decisions on signings either. Dempster got out of jail with that win today but the Aberdeen game will be the real barometer that a Hibs minus Lennon is in any way enhanced. I think not.