13 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Oh god. Here we go.

Talk to friends - YES

Talk to charity services - YES

Get support you are entitled to - YES

Use it to avoid accountability - NO

Where is he using it to avoid accountability? He has been open about his struggles in the past and I commend him for it. I wish more people would do the same. I haven't seen him use it as an excuse for his behaviour, which at times admittedly crosses the line. 

Why bother talking to others about it if there are people like you out there who instantly dismiss it and think it's just an excuse for people to blame their problems on?  

You're plain ignorant and a contributor towards the problem.

Just now, S7C said:

Where is he using it to avoid accountability? He has been open about his struggles in the past and I commend him for it. I wish more people would do the same. I haven't seen him use it as an excuse for his behaviour, which at times admittedly crosses the line. 

Why bother talking to others about it if there are people like you out there who instantly dismiss it and think it's just an excuse for people to blame their problems on?  

You're plain ignorant and a contributor towards the problem.

Read above comment. He is a part of the problem. It is a serious condition not to be trivialised by violent and aggressive thugs as an excuse to act in such a way. It is clear we disagree and that is fine.

Ignorance is bliss and if you feel it is okay for folk to use mental illness in such a way for their own gains then that's fine. I'm the ignorant one.

Just now, Crawford said:

Read above comment. He is a part of the problem. It is a serious condition not to be trivialised by violent and aggressive thugs as an excuse to act in such a way. It is clear we disagree and that is fine.

Ignorance is bliss and if you feel it is okay for folk to use mental illness in such a way for their own gains then that's fine. I'm the ignorant one.

Where is he trivialising it or using it for his own gains? And at what point can someone come forward about their issues without being accused of trivialising it? 

You're the only one that has "brought it out of the box". 

Idiot

4 minutes ago, S7C said:

Where is he trivialising it or using it for his own gains? And at what point can someone come forward about their issues without being accused of trivialising it? 

You're the only one that has "brought it out of the box". 

Coming forward and talking about it before they attack someone else?

59 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Obviously with the state of the bottom three this season there’s no chance of whoever the new manager is doing a Butcher, but considering that Stubbs is responsible for one of those shambles and his man-management was a critical part of that, is he really a good option when the players are reportedly up in arms about how they’ve been treated by their manager and are on a bad run? Would it really a massive leap to see him bombing next season?

Interesting point, all I'd say is that the senior players who've been their longest (your Hanlons, your Stevensons, your Grays) would surely welcome him back with open arms. He has secured their place as Hibs icons forever.

18 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I'm not publicly shaming him for depression. I'm publicly shaming him for abusing depression and trivially using a serious condition to his benefit as and when it suits.

By all means though continue allow scum to do so and dont attempt to hold them to account. Get those greenies.

I've never once seen Lennon use mental health issues to excuse any of his behaviours, if you post an example I'll apologise.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've never once seen Lennon use mental health issues to excuse any of his behaviours, if you post an example I'll apologise.

He doesn't use it as a direct excuse as much as a mitigation.

He has so far used

- anti-irish sentiment

- hair colour

- depression

But no I don't think he has ever said "I threw a chair at him because I'm depressed".

Mind you when people commit serious crime and try to use "diminished responsibility" they do the same.

They don't say I did it because....

They say I did it but.....

7 minutes ago, Crawford said:

He has so far used

- anti-irish sentiment

- hair colour

- depression

But no I don't think he has ever said "I threw a chair at him because I'm depressed".

Mind you when people commit serious crime and try to use "diminished responsibility" they do the same.

giphy.gif

He has so far used
- anti-irish sentiment
- hair colour
- depression

You were right earlier, I can’t compete with your input.

13 minutes ago, Crawford said:

He has so far used

- anti-irish sentiment

- hair colour

- depression

Oh, OK. 

So you've been posting absolute shite then.