10 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Anyone know exactly what happened?

Give it two days and the I'm a bullied ginger depressed lad to be in the papers.

You'd have thought you'd have learned after making jokes about Sala the day he went missing, tbh.

Yet here you are, making jokes about someone who's admitted they struggle with their mental health.

Mask truly slipped over the past few days.

11 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Pretty unnecessary. I hope Lennon is OK, he clearly does have his demons he is battling and deserves continued support from the footballing community, including of course Hibs. 

Hibs can support him all they want, along with their big cousins who, I presume, will be holding a minutes silence for him today. He will get zero support from me as he is a violent thug and bully who should have been kicked out of football for his own good years ago. 

Edited by Dipped Flake

4 minutes ago, Dipped Flake said:

Hibs can support him all they want, along with their big cousins who, I presume, will be holding a minutes silence for him today. He will get zero support from me as he is a violent thug and bully who should have been kicked out of football for his own good years ago. 

Classy guy!

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'd have thought you'd have learned after making jokes about Sala the day he went missing, tbh.

Yet here you are, making jokes about someone who's admitted they struggle with their mental health.

Mask truly slipped over the past few days.

Not really. A joke is a joke and if you don't find it funny then fair enough.

Lennon is a twat for making his mental health a pawn to avoid responsibility and accountability.

That is unacceptable. And as for a mask? What are you actually talking about? It's a forum. It's my opinion. I have at no point pertained to be anything.

Thanks though for your concern. :lol:

1 hour ago, Austinho said:

Stubbs was a bawhair away from being the first non OF manager to win the double in 26 years, and with a Championship side too. On paper that’s phenomenal. He failed to get promoted ahead of a rejuvenated Hearts and Rangers in the most competitive Championship ever, which isn’t completely shameful. Yes, we finished behind Falkirk 2nd season, but we also had an insane fixture pile up due to the 2 cup finals, and 4 semi finals that season. He rebuilt Hibs from scratch, and it’s telling that we are only starting to nosedive now Lennon has built his own team. 

That said, we’re not looking for a manager to rebuild, we are looking for someone who can get the best out of an existing group of players and Stubbs doesn’t have a track record of that. 

No he wasn't.

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Lennon is a twat for making his mental health a pawn to avoid responsibility and accountability.

That is unacceptable. And as for a mask? What are you actually talking about? It's a forum. It's my opinion. I have at no point pertained to be anything.

As scummy a post as you'll ever see on here. 

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Bahhhh someone else doesn't agree so I don't either bahhhh.

Have you ever considered why it's so difficult for men to be open and up front about mental health in this country? 

Just now, S7C said:

Have you ever considered why it's so difficult for men to be open and up front about mental health in this country? 

Oh god. Here we go.

Talk to friends - YES

Talk to charity services - YES

Get support you are entitled to - YES

Use it to avoid accountability - NO

14 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Genuinely though, you made a "joke" about Cardiff getting their money back because their "item was never delivered", and now you're publicly shaming someone for daring to come out and talk about their depression. 

This isn't a case of you making a joke that folk don't find funny, this is a case of you being a massive fucking c**t in situations where it's just scummy to be that way, then lashing out at folk who says it's shite patter.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Genuinely though, you made a "joke" about Cardiff getting their money back because their "item was never delivered", and now you're publicly shaming someone for daring to come out and talk about their depression. 

This isn't a case of you making a joke that folk don't find funny, this is a case of you being a massive fucking c**t in situations where it's just scummy to be that way, then lashing out at folk who says it's shite patter.

I'm not publicly shaming him for depression. I'm publicly shaming him for abusing depression and trivially using a serious condition to his benefit as and when it suits.

By all means though continue allow scum to do so and dont attempt to hold them to account. Get those greenies.