2 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

19 competitive games since 2009.

Eh what now?  I know Bolton are crap but to call their games "non-competitive" is harsh.  He's actually played 143 competitive games since 2009, only 23 since 2015 though

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

Eh what now?  I know Bolton are crap but to call their games "non-competitive" is harsh.  He's actually played 143 competitive games since 2009, only 23 since 2015 though

Okay the website I looked at is obviously trash but still hes pish. Happy for him to prove me wrong.

7 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Okay the website I looked at is obviously trash but still hes pish. Happy for him to prove me wrong.

The only games I can remember him playing (for Liverpool) back up the sentiment that he's not very good, but he has to be better than Ross Laidlaw at least

12 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I'm genuinely sad that Scottish football is losing a guy like McGeouch to a shitey team in the English third division.  I thought McGeouch was excellent for Hibs last year, a big loss for the SPFL

This. I know these lads chase the money but Sunderland is a fucking basket case. Good luck to the boy.

As much as you can enjoy watching a player play against you, I enjoyed watching McGeouch strolling about the Championship. Sunderland being a fucking minter of a club coupled with his injury issues might just see him fade from view unfortunately. Hope not though. Very classy player.

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This. I know these lads chase the money but Sunderland is a fucking basket case. Good luck to the boy.

If he went to a club at that level that was less of a tire fire like a Charlton or a Bradford then it could work out but Sunderland is a complete mess and I hope it doesn't stall his career

21 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I'm genuinely sad that Scottish football is losing a guy like McGeouch to a shitey team in the English third division.  I thought McGeouch was excellent for Hibs last year, a big loss for the SPFL

Sunderland "a shitey team" ? That's a bit rough, Seniorsoup. They are still a big club,  What have they done to upset you ?  (I suppose they did sell McCoist to Rangers )

McGeough did after all join Hibs when they had just been relegated so maybe, after having to fight for a place at Celtic, he likes to go where pressure and expectations are not too high ?

Anyway, as a Jambo, I have to say that if you ask me which of McGinn/Allan/McGeough causes the most concern, it's in that order. McGinn always causes chaos, Allan can sometimes slice you open, McGeouch plays pretty triangles but in places too deep to cause bother. If Hibs can keep hold of  the other two they will have done very well.

48 minutes ago, Zing. said:

There’s f**k all chance Dylan lasts a full League One season. Good luck to him though, hope he makes it at a higher level eventually. 

Yeah can't imagine him playing over 40-50 games

Bogdan seems an odd signing. He won't be an upgrade on Marciano, but you'd assume he'd be on a mammoth wage at Liverpool, which surely means Hibs will be paying a decent chunk of it on loan. 

I'm going to have change this prediction about Hibs finishing well. 

Bogdan seems an odd signing. He won't be an upgrade on Marciano, but you'd assume he'd be on a mammoth wage at Liverpool, which surely means Hibs will be paying a decent chunk of it on loan. 
Pretty sure Lennon is thinking Marciano is better under pressure for his place. Bang average at the start of the season and lost his place before he won his place back. Was excellent second half of the season.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Marciano is out injured and will be out for a while. On that basis, i’d say Bogdan is an upgrade on Ross Laidlaw. We’ll also only be picking up 2k at most of his wage, we were breaking the bank for McGeough and apparently only offered him 3k! 

20 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Marciano is out injured and will be out for a while. On that basis, i’d say Bogdan is an upgrade on Ross Laidlaw. We’ll also only be picking up 2k at most of his wage, we were breaking the bank for McGeough and apparently only offered him 3k! 

Please show the working and the tomato sauces for the above wage projections.

Yes.  We all agree.   Adam is indeed an upgrade on our reserve goaltender.

His pedigree suggests he may very well be better than Rocky.

Time will tell.

34 minutes ago, Slavoj Žižek said:

Please show the working and the tomato sauces for the above wage projections.

Yes.  We all agree.   Adam is indeed an upgrade on our reserve goaltender.

His pedigree suggests he may very well be better than Rocky.

Time will tell.

I was quoting the 3k from memory. Turns out the source is the Sun and it was to make him “one of our highest earners”.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2721885/dylan-mcgeouch-rangers-steven-gerrard-weighing-up-move-transfer-news-gary-mcallister/

93EC0A73-1D0E-4485-B165-BB948D1091EB.png.ea6aced721bd412065d76deaf86c2a99.png