25 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

If you could send Olly Shaw to Firhill that would be great m9s. Thank you.

I wouldn't bother with Shaw. Too often close, but no cigar. Same problem as Sparky had at Hibs.  Get yourself a striker that can get the ball properly over the line.

We’re apparently going to get a decision from McGeough in the next day or two. He’s been back down at Sunderland again and Aberdeen’s offer is apparently still on the table (although I’ve read elsewhere that he won’t end up there). 
Could definitely do with a signing or two. Also didn’t realise our first pre season game is Saturday so might see a trialist appear. 

I’m a bit bored of the McGeouch thing now tbh. We’re back at pre season training and technically as he’s still under contract he should be there.

Seasons been finished for over a month now, either he stays or he goes it’s doing my head in either way we need to start getting players in as Allan doesn’t look like he’s coming back either.

27 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

I’m a bit bored of the McGeouch thing now tbh. We’re back at pre season training and technically as he’s still under contract he should be there.

Seasons been finished for over a month now, either he stays or he goes it’s doing my head in either way we need to start getting players in as Allan doesn’t look like he’s coming back either.

Aye true. We’ve clearly been desperate to keep him for a while and haven’t stuck him to a deadline like we did with Fyvie. I think Allan will come back but it won’t be for a while as Celtc pretend they’re going to give him a chance for the first few weeks of pre season. Him and probably Christie will be punted out again this summer. 

I’m guessing/hoping we’ll sign someone by the end of the week. 

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

We’re apparently going to get a decision from McGeough in the next day or two. He’s been back down at Sunderland again and Aberdeen’s offer is apparently still on the table (although I’ve read elsewhere that he won’t end up there). 

Could definitely do with a signing or two. Also didn’t realise our first pre season game is Saturday so might see a trialist appear. 

On trawling twitter I've seen an alleged ITK sunderland fan saying it's only between sunderland and aberdeen and then an alleged ITK hibs fan saying it's only between sunderland and hibs.

I guess it's wait and see both seemed awfully convinced of themselves.

Sunderland presents a fair risk given they've had 5 managers in 3 years or something like that.

13 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

Petrie said at a Hibs AGM that the sell on clause was nowhere near what was reported in the papers and it is lower than 33%.

. The figure 33% has been floated around by some who are normally reliable in the know , suppose if McGinn does move on we will just have to wait till the accounts are published at the end of the year. Any money coming to us is not for the transfer market our chairman wants to develop the stadium for offices and filling in one corner for standing. The fishing ground is shite we can't hold on to our best players the same goes for you also when bigger clubs come along all part of today's game sadly. 

I'm hoping McGinn and McGeoch go soon as well. It seemed likely this time last year that it would be McGinn's last season with us and I gave up on Dylan staying in about February. 

We've got a potentially no bad first few months of fixtures. Get some money/possibly exchanged players in the door soon and we'll be well placed to have a good season. If things stall into the start of the season, I'd worry that it could derail us.

I would loove it if that Morgan/Allan on loan + cash idea played out. Seems a bit too good to be true though. 

47 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I was all for giving St Mirren their 33% but after seeing they have a Celtic store, a store of another Scottish club, an old firm club no less, then they can forget it.

Give them half of anything we make.

HH lads.

You jest, Dominique.  But are you sure Celtic/Hibs/St Mirren are actually registered at the SFA as 3 different clubs anyway ? It might be that you can interchange players with no paperwork at all.  ( Unless it's Jorge Cadette, of course )

22 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

You jest, Dominique.  But are you sure Celtic/Hibs/St Mirren are actually registered at the SFA as 3 different clubs anyway ? It might be that you can interchange players with no paperwork at all.  ( Unless it's Jorge Cadette, of course )

Now we're talking.

36 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Stop that.

005C96F2-6B90-400B-B1E7-94411F191B03.jpeg

2 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I'm hoping McGinn and McGeoch go soon as well. It seemed likely this time last year that it would be McGinn's last season with us and I gave up on Dylan staying in about February. 

We've got a potentially no bad first few months of fixtures. Get some money/possibly exchanged players in the door soon and we'll be well placed to have a good season. If things stall into the start of the season, I'd worry that it could derail us.

I would loove it if that Morgan/Allan on loan + cash idea played out. Seems a bit too good to be true though. 

Apparently Celtic fans were wanking themselves silly about Morgans 45 minute debut yesterday against some 3rd division Austrian mob, so I can see him getting a chance at Celtic till Crimbo at least

Edited by Bohemian

Not much chat about your first big game of 2018-19 against Linlithgow Rose on Saturday.  Looking forward to the game as enjoyed watching some of the football you played last season.   (Please be gentle with us)

On 27/06/2018 at 23:43, d31 said:

On trawling twitter I've seen an alleged ITK sunderland fan saying it's only between sunderland and aberdeen and then an alleged ITK hibs fan saying it's only between sunderland and hibs.

I guess it's wait and see both seemed awfully convinced of themselves.

Sunderland presents a fair risk given they've had 5 managers in 3 years or something like that.

I think he'll struggle. He's been with us for four years, with one great season.

33 minutes ago, HaikuHibee said:

I think he'll struggle. He's been with us for four years, with one great season.

aye he's surely weighing up the fact if Sunderland are say 12th or something at Christmas Jack Ross will be sacked (they'll need to gamble on new manager bounce and hope for playoffs) and he could be into obscurity of League 1 for a while.

if they are top of the league the whole season it'll be a good move as he'll be established pick in one of the biggest teams in the championship the following year.

Risky - if you look at Sunderland's managers over the last 30 years - you'd suggest chances are Ross will be sacked this season

20 minutes ago, d31 said:

aye he's surely weighing up the fact if Sunderland are say 12th or something at Christmas Jack Ross will be sacked (they'll need to gamble on new manager bounce and hope for playoffs) and he could be into obscurity of League 1 for a while.

if they are top of the league the whole season it'll be a good move as he'll be established pick in one of the biggest teams in the championship the following year.

Risky - if you look at Sunderland's managers over the last 30 years - you'd suggest chances are Ross will be sacked this season

Aye, if he stays fit. If he's out for six months though, he's totally fucked.

Lenny stuck with him, but was close to punting him. I guess time will tell.