3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

No, he's made a serious mistake in every game I've seen against us. I feel like what was a fairly straightforward fact is ending up in a slog of a debate due to your inability to accept any criticism of anything at your team

Are you pretending big Efe wouldn't get a game for Saint Johnstown?

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

No, he's made a serious mistake in every game I've seen against us. I feel like what was a fairly straightforward fact is ending up in a slog of a debate due to your inability to accept any criticism of anything at your team

Ok the.  You claimed he had a tremendous record at your ground when in reality he's only lost once and scored once.  He would instantly be your best player too. 

Are you pretending big Efe wouldn't get a game for Saint Johnstown?

I wouldn't want him in our defence no, he's virtually just Tam Scobbie

St Johnstone fans desperately trying to make themselves feel better about next season. 

Im happy we've signed Efe, couldn't care less how he played for Celtic. It's his performances for us that will matter. St Johnstone fans should understand that more than most the way so called shite players have went there and played well. 

St Johnstone fans desperately trying to make themselves feel better about next season. 

Im happy we've signed Efe, couldn't care less how he played for Celtic. It's his performances for us that will matter. St Johnstone fans should understand that more than most the way so called shite players have went there and played well. 

A fair point, well made.

29 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

We're feeling great about next season.  Another European adventure to look forward to, another day out in the Capital, what's not to like?

Mowbray should just give us him on loan as an apology for given fucking zibi a 3 year deal after a season of being fuckin shite.  We made that guy, always liked Venus better! Should have gave him the gig instead of six pack Collins. 

_44314190_collins270.jpg

15 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Mowbray should just give us him on loan as an apology for given fucking zibi a 3 year deal after a season of being fuckin shite.  We made that guy, always liked Venus better! Should have gave him the gig instead of six pack Collins. 

_44679743_john_collins_resigns_220.jpg

article-1228761-001A7007000004B0-953_468x375.jpg

Edited by Hibeesbounce75