5 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

For next season I'd bring back McGeouch and Ambrose on season loans,  try and sign Shankland altho I also think Cummings could be back. 

Would be delighted with that. Also we are linked with Jamie Devvitt- goalscoring midfielder from Carlisle, Michael Ruth - 17 year old striker/attacking midfielder at Queens Park, Jack Grimmer - right back from Coventry and I think I saw somewhere Jamie Lindsay and Josh Mullin from Ross countys names mentioned. Jordan Allan from Cowdenbeath, young striker has been on trial too.

9 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

For next season I'd bring back McGeouch and Ambrose on season loans,  try and sign Shankland altho I also think Cummings could be back. 

Efe will be out of contract, as he only signed short-term with Derby and he hasn't played for their first team.

On 09/05/2019 at 12:15, morrison1982 said:

Efe will be out of contract, as he only signed short-term with Derby and he hasn't played for their first team.

You are correct. Getting him back should be no bother then.  I'd rather sign him than some of the names Hecky is looking at, a proven player at Hibs. 

19 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

You are correct. Getting him back should be no bother then.  I'd rather sign him than some of the names Hecky is looking at, a proven player at Hibs. 

Dunno about that. I think Efe is hoping to get a deal off Celtic if Lennon stays on there.

1 hour ago, morrison1982 said:

Dunno about that. I think Efe is hoping to get a deal off Celtic if Lennon stays on there.

Is there any chance that Celtic would have him, even with Lennon? The fanbase wouldn't be happy, for one.

2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Is there any chance that Celtic would have him, even with Lennon? The fanbase wouldn't be happy, for one.

This is wee Lhenny remember. They’ll definitely be getting Ambrose back and I assume he’ll probably try and get Kris Commons out of retirement as well. Not to mention a couple of token signings from Dudu Dahan pal.

23 minutes ago, Zing. said:

This is wee Lhenny remember. They’ll definitely be getting Ambrose back and I assume he’ll probably try and get Kris Commons out of retirement as well. Not to mention a couple of token signings from Dudu Dahan pal.

Given we will have 3 centre backs in the summer, one who is injury prone (Simunovic) and another who is dogshit (Hendry), I wouldn’t adverse to having him about for the champions league qualifiers. I may be in the minority though.

On 11/05/2019 at 11:08, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Heckys targets to prove you wrong just like he has. 

I wasn't against PH,  I was against the way Dempster handled the Lennon debacle.  And btw, Hecky  is sliding back the way of late.  Not his players so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

43 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I wasn't against PH,  I was against the way Dempster handled the Lennon debacle.  And btw, Hecky  is sliding back the way of late.  Not his players so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Don’t talk shite, you didn’t want him. You said Stubbs would be a better appointment until the end of the season and Hecky was a cheap option no one had heard of.