11 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Disappointed we are not restricting the Celtic numbers for the 21st. Why are we allowing 4k of them into our ground when we could easily sell half of these to Hibs fans?  Btw I'm against restricting Hearts fan numbers for the 28th as we get equal access to their ground.

I would be delighted for us to do as you ask, however the club gave fans the chance and they didnt sell out - its a pretty simple commercial decision, and until demand > supply in the home stands, it remains the right decision.

People say we should sign Omeonga and McNulty these will take cash - but if we dont sell out half the South, thats circa £50,000 down the swanny right there.

12 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Yup, that Sheriff wouldn't have dared hand that down to a Cheeks fan. 

Of course a 100 days is a stiff sentence but he ran on the pitch with the intention of going for Tav but then shat himself as Tav never flinched. The young Hibee has absolutely no defence and nobody to blame but himself. Hopefully it will act as a deterrent to others regardless of the team they support. Surely anybody that attends games in the top flight can see the behaviour going rapidly downhill.

As far as a no 'Cheeks fan' getting a sentence like that. 4 months for singing a song regardless of song is harsh but again this idiot has nobody to blame but himself. These idiots know they are running the risk of a jail sentence if they are singled out by the police and i have zero sympathy for them. Name them and shame them

A Rangers fan who was arrested for sectarian singing while on his way to attend a game against Celtic has been jailed for four months.

Scott Lamont, from Glasgow, was heard singing the words of the Billy Boys song on Cathcart Road on 1 February.

The 24-year-old admitted the charge at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

Another break with Scottish Cup weekend coming up, feels like one of the most stop start seasons ever. 

That’s top flight football for you. I know it’s only been a couple of seasons but you’ll get used to it.

Didn’t a Jambo walk free after attacking Lennon on the park in front of the cameras?

After spending a suitably long period in custody already.

The equivalent would be if the procurator fiscal had tried to treat the white Hibs fan’s behaviour towards a black footballer as a racist attack and locked him up for the maximum amount of time possible before being failing to prove that point.

Maybe they would have if the John Wilson case had gone differently

6 hours ago, Green Day said:

I would be delighted for us to do as you ask, however the club gave fans the chance and they didnt sell out - its a pretty simple commercial decision, and until demand > supply in the home stands, it remains the right decision.

People say we should sign Omeonga and McNulty these will take cash - but if we dont sell out half the South, thats circa £50,000 down the swanny right there.

Dempster man I see. You're probably on board with her life banning the wee guy for kicking a ball on touchline and his 3 month sentence. Anyway,  we would have sold those tickets this time no problem.

3 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Dempster man I see. You're probably on board with her life banning the wee guy for kicking a ball on touchline and his 3 month sentence. Anyway,  we would have sold those tickets this time no problem.

If you are asking if I like muff, well.........

image.jpeg.901fb0f74ad2bba8129a94dc62147a25.jpeg

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

Jimmy boco?

That's the one, ta. Watching SkySports and an old Edinburgh Derby was on. Remember most of both teams but have never seen that guy before in my life. Even searched the squad on Wiki and couldn't find him (might have been 98/99 season I looked up) 

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Jean-Marc Adjovi Boco to be precise. Aye, he was shite.

I think you will find his full name is Jean-Marc " Black c**t" Adjovi Boco according to a boy on twitter from section N....................................

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Jean-Marc Adjovi Boco to be precise. Aye, he was shite.

To be fair, he was good at first that year, like Chic Charnley.  Mind the Celtic game, we thought we had a great team after that win. Was going well until oldco came back from 3-1 doon. 

10 hours ago, Gusty said:

Of course a 100 days is a stiff sentence but he ran on the pitch with the intention of going for Tav but then shat himself as Tav never flinched. The young Hibee has absolutely no defence and nobody to blame but himself. Hopefully it will act as a deterrent to others regardless of the team they support. Surely anybody that attends games in the top flight can see the behaviour going rapidly downhill.

As far as a no 'Cheeks fan' getting a sentence like that. 4 months for singing a song regardless of song is harsh but again this idiot has nobody to blame but himself. These idiots know they are running the risk of a jail sentence if they are singled out by the police and i have zero sympathy for them. Name them and shame them

A Rangers fan who was arrested for sectarian singing while on his way to attend a game against Celtic has been jailed for four months.

Scott Lamont, from Glasgow, was heard singing the words of the Billy Boys song on Cathcart Road on 1 February.

The 24-year-old admitted the charge at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

100 days at Her Majesty’s behest, excessive as it is will hopefully act as a deterrent to any other bawbags who fancy themselves as a wideo which in turn won’t result in our club being hit with financial penalty’s 

If some wee bawbag wants to run onto the pitch then that’s his affair but the moment the club is punished financially which will see my hard earned being used to pay fines instead of being invested on the park (or into The Farmers family inheritance fund more like)