• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

50 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Happy 14th of March Hibees, a wee token of my appreciation for you making up the numbers of the losing side in our cup final..

Have a nice day.:guinness

D1nvpO0X4AACpqW.jpg

Enjoy your day mate.

Jonathan Spector signs subject to international clearance.

Spector.thumb.png.c25aff5b60dc9efaa6168a97dcda3471.png

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Jonathan Spector signs subject to international clearance.

Spector.thumb.png.c25aff5b60dc9efaa6168a97dcda3471.png

Useless piece of trivia. Spector’s Grandad, Art, was the first ever player signed by the Boston Celtic’s.

Seems to all be kicking off between the singing section and the board.  fuckme.png.3d0de8aac257e5e089bf908e72abdd5a.png

Seems to all be kicking off between the singing section and the board.  fuckme.png.3d0de8aac257e5e089bf908e72abdd5a.png
Details?

56 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I think the board might be under a bit of pressure from Polis and SFA to improve fan behaviour. I then think they've taken it out on the singing section unfairly. 

There was a flare that went off during the **** game and someone launched a drumstick from that section onto the park. I saw the boy that  set off the flare and he couldn't have been any older than 15 and not part of that group. 

If what they've said is true, I think it's poor from the board to endorse their displays by using them for numerous marketing ploys, including naming the cup final dvd and then turning round and then telling them it's a privilege that's now revoked. 

In saying that a part of me hopes this rumbles on because it has the potential to turn into a soap opera with cranial detachments all over the shop. 

9 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

I think the board might be under a bit of pressure from Polis and SFA to improve fan behaviour. I then think they've taken it out on the singing section unfairly. 

There was a flare that went off during the **** game and someone launched a drumstick from that section onto the park. I saw the boy that  set off the flare and he couldn't have been any older than 15 and not part of that group. 

At the handful of away games I've made this season, I've noticed the same teenage hangers on standing near them and causing bother.

Obviously you can try and self police up to a point, but if a group of daft laddies want to stand near you and set off smokebombs/sing shite and offensive stuff then there's not all that much you can really do I guess.

Polis must have been giddy at this recent series of bad behaviour, they have a chance to really get stuck into Scottish football fans again now.  flo.png.69f2e202afaf021a920edc8210e77ade.png

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

At the handful of away games I've made this season, I've noticed the same teenage hangers on standing near them and causing bother.

Obviously you can try and self police up to a point, but if a group of daft laddies want to stand near you and set off smokebombs/sing shite and offensive stuff then there's not all that much you can really do I guess.

Polis must have been giddy at this recent series of bad behaviour, they have a chance to really get stuck into Scottish football fans again now.  flo.png.69f2e202afaf021a920edc8210e77ade.png

Aye I'm not sure what the club expect the section to do about the young hangers on, some of stuff the young laddies were singing during that game was horrendous.

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Think the singing section are being a bit "poor me" in this, tbh

They went on to .net whinging about it, and several people asked them if they had spoken to the fans reps to see what the script was (as it seems VERY unlikely that the story as written above is true without some serious factoids missing).

A wee bit later the same boy that posted above came back and said "In addition to our earlier post we’d like to note that the club have been in touch today and we are currently working together for a solution".

Now obviously the first one got all the Dempster haters on board which is just pathetic behaviour.

A bit too easy for people to go on twitter or whatever and give one side of any story, Dempster cannae exactly respond by saying "well lads, some of the wee p***ks that hang around wi you have been acting the twat recently", can she?

As for the "CEO has made her loyalties clear" - thats fanny chat if ever I heard it..........

Aye seems the popular thing now to pile on Dempster at any opportunity. She may well be in the wrong here but it’s a bit unfair to make your mind up after only hearing one side. 

16 minutes ago, Green Day said:

"In addition to our earlier post we’d like to note that the club have been in touch today and we are currently working together for a solution".

This bit especially has me thinking they’ve jumped the gun and are back tracking already. 

I’m sure they’ll work it out. 

My only major complaint about Dempster is the handling of the Loyalty points. Pisses me off this won’t be even discussed again. I’m more than happy with her overall time at the club though. She’s been very good for us. 

12 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aye seems the popular thing now to pile on Dempster at any opportunity. She may well be in the wrong here but it’s a bit unfair to make your mind up after only hearing one side. 

This bit especially has me thinking they’ve jumped the gun and are back tracking already. 

I’m sure they’ll work it out. 

My only major complaint about Dempster is the handling of the Loyalty points. Pisses me off this won’t be even discussed again. I’m more than happy with her overall time at the club though. She’s been very good for us. 

Aye, I had shitloads before it was shut down - no doubt I will be on several devices along with loads of others trying to win the tynecastle lottery again in a few weeks.

Mind you, not sure why I bother, feels like decades since we won there...................:lol:

The amount of time and effort I spend into getting a ticket for another 1 or 2 goal Hearts win will be a case study for future aspiring psychiatrists.  M6.png.b938ea48fa0001c8c6f55eed0183d001.png

How did the Biannual Tynie Ticket Tombola treat everyone today?

Expecting us to have the end sold out this afternoon.

19 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

How did the Biannual Tynie Ticket Tombola treat everyone today?

Expecting us to have the end sold out this afternoon.

Part of the away season ticket.here.

Still think a loyalty points system should be in place for games like this. 

Sorted.

Looking forward to some early beers before the inevitable come down of close proximity to so many cardigan wearing masons.......................