• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Actual state of that. TGIG has absolutely ruined Radger.

Over 2 years and counting now.

His main things seems to be that I’ve had a suspension, which I haven’t. I’m sure @Tynierose could confirm I have never been banned or even received a warning point. 

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

His main things seems to be that I’ve had a suspension, which I haven’t. I’m sure @Tynierose could confirm I have never been banned or even received a warning point. 

Correct, a model poster.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:
Correct, a model poster.

Can you close the loop here by revealing Radgers other accounts?

Just the awful JohanForeskins.

Anyway he is very very angry.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:
Correct, a model poster.

Can you close the loop here by revealing Radgers other accounts?

Hopefully he mentions the time one of Radger's previous accounts got banned for making a joke about migrants in Calais: 

4 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Just the awful JohanForeskins.

Anyway he is very very angry.

I thought Radger is just another alias of our resident racism and fascism loving Oleksandr aka Donnie Arbuthnot aka Young Joseph Stalin etc? 

The account you mentioned above being punted for similar offences would tie in with said theory. Would also tie in with a bizarre red dot I received from Radger on a post I made mocking Oleksandr’s woeful contribution to the MILF thread, which you greened.

Edited by 8MileBU

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This is nothing new on here.

Oh I know.

Radger was having a go at me a few months back. Don't know why, I'm bland as f**k.

Mad Radger :lol: 

Seen a few folk say now that we’re still interviewing tomorrow and the new manager hasn’t been picked yet.

3 minutes ago, Austinho said:

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, “If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately”. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died from lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me “Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through.” I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your posts gave me cancer anyway.

Trying to make light of cancer

You are nothing but an odious c**t

Looks like he couldn't even get past the first line of the Broad Black Brimmer: