9 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Looks like we won’t be seeing MacLaren again. Talking openly about a move to the A League and says something is in the pipeline in terms of a move. 

A few rumours going round that Cummings apparently to be announced at the start of next week. 

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

It's funny when you forget about Oasis and then need to go to Manchester and every second guy looks like a Gallagher

It's funny that you forget about Finland's Eurovision winners Lordi and then you need to go to Govan and...

lordi.jpg.4b4c7e68660034c2ada3918fd8d08bdd.jpg

10 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

£22 a bit steep for Elgin imo.  I would call that a £15 game tops.

Yep - saw some table on twitter yesterday and our match was the most expensive - by far. 

The average was about £15 / £5

I wonder if this is due to Elgin rather than Hibs - I would be surprised if we priced it up like a top league match all by ourselves?

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Yep - saw some table on twitter yesterday and our match was the most expensive - by far. 

I wonder if this is due to Elgin rather than Hibs - I would be surprised if we priced it up like a top league match all by ourselves?

Maybe Petrie thinks Gauld is like George Best and adds an admission premium.

3 hours ago, Green Day said:

One of the ticket office folks on Hibs.net confirmed it was Elgin's doing.

If we get Allan in this window, I'd like to see us keep Maclaren. I think him and Flo would thrive (again) with someone finally slipping quality passes through for them to latch onto. If he does go though, would be delighted if we got CumDog back! Wee man is fantastic entertainment.

See Efe was at the game today in his Hibs gear, which is strange.

Would be the most Efe thing ever if he just took the clause in his contract to get an extra bit of time off before re-signing at the end of the month. 

Edited by Zing.

59 minutes ago, Zing. said:

See Efe was at the game today in his Hibs gear, which is strange.

Would be the most Efe thing ever if he just took the clause in his contract to get an extra bit of time off before re-signing at the end of the month. 

Forgetting that he didn't play for the club anymore and showing up with his training gear would also be a rather Efe thing. Works for me, either way.

10 hours ago, Austinho said:

So a goalkeeper called Tom Glover and a defensive midfielder called Tommy Block. I wonder if Belgian internationalist Mark de Man could still do a job for us in defence...

Before we unveil new striker John Thundercunt at the end of the month

Edited by Dave1875

5 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Any Hibs fans heard anything about shaw possibly coming on loan to Firhill?

No.

If there's any truth in it, it would almost certainly be dependent on us getting another 1 or 2 in up front.

Would be a good move for Shaw and Partick.

2 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Any Hibs fans heard anything about shaw possibly coming on loan to Firhill?

Saw something about it on Hibs.net but they come up with about 200 new rumours on there every day.  

We’d definitely need to make signings before any loan for Shaw happens.