20 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

He's also recently bought a new house in Killie......Screenshot_20190115-132739_Twitter.thumb.jpg.212938fe354b0b615a513ca812233b96.jpg

I’m sure he’ll enjoy the daily commute to East Mains :) 

Being serious, Killie were exactly who I was thinking of when I posted that. Surely you’ll be in for him. Better position in the league and the club he made his name at will be difficult to turn down, even if we do offer a wee bit more cash.

Edited by Zing.

6 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Hibs shaping up to have an amazing squad in place by next season but will probably fucitup by losing Lennon and bringing in a John Collins/Jackie Macnamara management team.

Apparently we are gutted because Pressley is no longer available......................mind you, he probavbly will be come the summer:thumsup2

Remember when Celtic tried to sign McGinn and we knocked back the bids and all their fans gave it “we’ll take um for nout in January”. 

Then all those same dafties gave it the don’t give them Scott Allan chat when we sold McGinn to Villa. Cheer for the idea lads.

That all worked out well :lol:

6 minutes ago, imposs1904 said:

Celtic should do the decent thing and let Allan go on loan to Hibs for the rest of the season.

If Celtic want to do the 'decent thing' towards Hibs, they should fold their cesspit of a club and hand back their green and white hoops and the corpses of the players they stole in the early 1890s.  5jNkXKm.png.7b3e492a5261afdbc66e7abc1ad8cdf9.png

Edited by HibsFan