7 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Aww. It’s sweet how you and TGIG never fail to give each other mutual, erm, “support” with these wee green arrows. Cute.

It's just that we understand that Rekindle, Revive, and Resurrection don't all have the same meaning m9

5 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Revive,rekindle,resurrect in order of magnitude of come-back. But very, very similar. You pendant.

Given that they're generally being used figuratively as opposed to literally they surely don't carry enough precision to be rigidly ordered.

Sorry to be pedantic

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

9 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

That was the joke, Paulo. But only works if the come back is immediate. Doesn't work at Purth fermer's pace.

43 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Yes i got it. I was correcting Topcat's use of pedantic.

39 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Okay. My bad. You can be my straight man.

Banterrific chaps.................................................

Craig Bryson the latest player to be linked with us. Would be a very good signing considering he’s still playing quite regularly in the Championship down south. Apparently wants to move back to Scotland.

Edited by Zing.

16 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Craig Bryson the latest player to be linked with us. Would be a very good signing considering he’s still playing quite regularly in the Championship down south. Apparently wants to move back to Scotland.

Think he would dominate in the Scottish Premiership. Watched him against Leeds, who are a very good side,  unfair to judge him too much on that one performance as Derby as a team were being overwhelmed but still saw aspects of his game that would make him a top player up here. If sevco are in for him we can forget it though.

10 minutes ago, ShrooTheLookingGlass said:

Think he would dominate in the Scottish Premiership. Watched him against Leeds, who are a very good side,  unfair to judge him too much on that one performance as Derby as a team were being overwhelmed but still saw aspects of his game that would make him a top player up here. If sevco are in for him we can forget it though.

Don’t see why the **** would need him. They’ve got plenty of options in that position, however he does meet their age criteria for recent signings. 

There will be some scramble for his signing if he’s coming back up to Scotland.