15 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Like the rest of us, you've not the slightest clue if this guy is good, bad or indifferent. 

It strikes me like a typical Hibs signing....hyped up to the stars, but will do nothing else other than keep them around 6th or 7th place. 

I suppose he's unusual in that he wasn't a previous Hibs failure. 

This has to be right. Clearly he was a good enough prospect 5 years ago to get a great move.  But has he still got it and can he do it in Scotland ? Time will tell - maybe next season. But let's not pretend we all know he's a dead cert winner - or a huddy.

21 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

All of that potential and a big money move abroad at a young age yet you still find yourself playing for Hibs.

Hibs FFS.

IMG_0881.jpg

What a disaster you’ve had son.

I’m sure when he signed for Sporting in 2014 the plan wasn’t for him to be back playing in Scotland in 2018 however credit to the lad for trying to go down a different route to progress his career.

I admire people like him and Liam Henderson who have the balls and appetite to try something different.

He will have learned a new language and a new culture so will be a better person for this experience.

He’s only 23 so has many years ahead of him. I hope it works out for the boy at Hibs and well done Hibs for giving the laddie a chance.

We need to get behind young Scottish players and offer them encouragement when their careers stall. Not take an opportunity to laugh at them.

Good luck Ryan Gauld.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

We are interested in taking Jack Hendry on loan if we don’t get Morgan. 

3F09D1FE-B5B4-4BB8-99C4-2F8099DDD942.png.f51a3e56a0761cba820684b89faa01be.png

He’s not great at centre back f#@k knows what he’d be like on the wing? 

4 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Great piece of writing, so I suppose a bit of poetic license should be permitted. But you've gone too far. In what possible world can anybody claim that Fraser Fyvie's career has been revived ? He started off at Aberdeen and is now getting some game time in the Championship with Dundee Utd.

I hate pointing out the obvious, but just for you............... 

Did well at Dons, got move to Wigan, won the FA cup then lost his way a wee bit.

Hibs  brought him back from being on loan at Shrewsbury, Stubbsy trusted him and let him play his part in winning the Scottish Cup (as well as the championship but that doesnt really count).

Regardless of his current club, he has 2 major honours to his name - not a lot of players even get a single one (just ask Levein)

19 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The further he is put away from your own box the better.

Agreed.

Cant believe we are really looking at him - even non Celtic fans know you have conceded more goals with him in the defence.

Not exactly a step up from Efe (who, occasional error aside has been fantastic for us).

I’m sure when he signed for Sporting in 2014 the plan wasn’t for him to be back playing in Scotland in 2018 however credit to the lad for trying to go down a different route to progress his career.

I admire people like him and Liam Henderson who have the balls and appetite to try something different.

He will have learned a new language and a new culture so will be a better person for this experience.

He’s only 23 so has many years ahead of him. I hope it works out for the boy at Hibs and well done Hibs for giving the laddie a chance.

We need to get behind young Scottish players and offer them encouragement when their careers stall. Not take an opportunity to laugh at them.

Good luck Ryan Gauld.

You support Falkirk though so would know absolutely nothing about either good footballers or success.

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

I hate pointing out the obvious, but just for you............... 

Did well at Dons, got move to Wigan, won the FA cup then lost his way a wee bit.

Hibs  brought him back from being on loan at Shrewsbury, Stubbsy trusted him and let him play his part in winning the Scottish Cup (as well as the championship but that doesnt really count).

Regardless of his current club, he has 2 major honours to his name - not a lot of players even get a single one (just ask Levein)

Aye, very good. Thanks for the history lesson. But the bottom line is he is now playing Championship football with Dundee Utd. And you’re calling that a resurrection ?  Jesus.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, Green Day said:
[mention=74979]Pet Jeden[/mention]having his usual shocker hereemoji38.png

Not exactly unprecendented though. The actual minter of the thread currently is surely Dinders (although again, not exactly out of the blue)

#TB4