4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

He isn't perfect and has had his bad games and moments but over the piece what a player on and off the park. I doubt I will see someone like that again

One Club Man

Scottish Cup Winner

League Cup Winner

Beatiful hair

Lewys got two

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone is interested Mark Milligan and Jamie Maclaren started for Australia last night in 1-1 draw with South Korea. Martin Boyle came on as a sub for Maclaren with about 20 minutes left. Milligan captained the side and is expected to retain the captaincy for the Socceroos Asian Cup defence in January. Not sure if the video link in the link will play outside Oz.
https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/i-ll-cherish-that-forever-boyle-bubbling-after-socceroos-debut

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

In case anyone is interested Mark Milligan and Jamie Maclaren started for Australia last night in 1-1 draw with South Korea. Martin Boyle came on as a sub for Maclaren with about 20 minutes left. Milligan captained the side and is expected to retain the captaincy for the Socceroos Asian Cup defence in January. Not sure if the video link in the link will play outside Oz.
https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/i-ll-cherish-that-forever-boyle-bubbling-after-socceroos-debut

Off to watch 3 Hibees playing for Australia on Tuesday at the Sydney Olympic Stadium. Pretty surreal really.

Met all three boys after the game, along with Tim Cahill on his last ever appearance.  Felt like a giddy wee schoolgirl and got the 3 of them to sign my Hibs shirt. Milligan looked ok to me, hopefully just rested. Boyle stole the show and was superb. 

Managed to sneak a few Hibs stickers around Sydney Olympic Stadium too - we’re taking over down under. 

Couldn’t be happier for Boyle. He must be the most improved player I’ve ever seen while playing for us. There was a time in his first season when I wouldn’t have been arsed if he left. Turned into a top player for us. Scottish Cup winner as well.

Loves the dons though

6 hours ago, Briannmataxi said:

Hibs Twitter said Milligan was rested. Wonder if all 3 will start saturday? Long journey back and they're only just leaving this morning.

Business class mate, they will be getting a soapy rub down by some Aussie supermodel on the flat bed while freebasing champagne cocktails

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Briannmataxi said:

We are desperately short upfront too. Shaw isn't good enough. Too much weight on Flo's shoulders atm. I have the fear over mallan Hyndman or slivka everytime they are near our midfield. 

Slivka is brutal.  Hyndman is better but is probably gone in Jan. 451 would work out well with Miliigan (or Bartley) in the middle with Allan and Mallan alongside, Horgan and Boyle wide.. We don't need three cb's though.  If Lennon can't see it he is blind. 

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

8 hours ago, supermik said:

Some good reading in here. Some big Italian names just starting out. For the record, Juve won 4-2 with the old war horse Altafini coming off the bench to score a hat trick. Also Fabio Capello was suspended. Juve won the second leg 5-0.

http://progs.fairlyoriginal.com/hibernian-vs-juventus

Alatafini scored two. The away leg was 4-0. 

Edited by Moses Supposes

Lennon has made an absolute mess of this squad. Unbalanced midfield. Defence that is slow and all over the place when they play as a three (which he seems determined to stick with). Two first team strikers that are badly out of form and confidence. Daryl Horgan constantly being played out of position. 

Thats not the first time this season that Lennon has started a shambolic team then made subs at half time to try and fix it. 

I wouldn’t be disappointed if he was to leave now tbh. He seems to have lost this squad. I no longer feel like they’ll turn it around after a bad result or performance like we have done previously under Lennon. Maybe his scary wee guy persona has worn off.