1 hour ago, JD and associates said:

Hibs have signed Jack Fitzwater from Livingston. 

What sort of money does the average squad player @ Hibs earn?

Have we? Know it was rumoured a few weeks ago but didn’t actually see anything in the press.

Not sure there will be any proper answer to be given on that but there have been plenty rumours that we were and still are paying some mental salaries to substandard players. Doubt any first team player will be on less than 1.5k per week.

Sounds as though Ethan Laidlaw is leaving us this summer. Seen him a couple of times and the boy looks a real talent. 

I’ve no idea what the circumstances are though, the club maybe did as much as they could, maybe they didn’t… But it doesn’t bode well when we can’t get our best youth players to sign for the first team. By all accounts the boys a big Hibs fan as well.

48 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Sounds as though Ethan Laidlaw is leaving us this summer. Seen him a couple of times and the boy looks a real talent. 

I’ve no idea what the circumstances are though, the club maybe did as much as they could, maybe they didn’t… But it doesn’t bode well when we can’t get our best youth players to sign for the first team. By all accounts the boys a big Hibs fan as well.

Was offered a contract in Jan, but apparently some big English clubs been in for him since last year (think he's been down to look around two).

Would deffo preferred to see him on the bench rather than the Tavarez / Bojangles type of pish we signed last summer..........

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Was offered a contract in Jan, but apparently some big English clubs been in for him since last year (think he's been down to look around two).

Would deffo preferred to see him on the bench rather than the Tavarez / Bojangles type of pish we signed last summer..........

English clubs have been in his ear since he was 15. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

That’s a shame, I really rate the boy. Hope it works out for him. 

I agree. At the very least, I would rather have seen O’Connor given a chance rather than us getting Hoppe in on loan and I’d like to see Macintyre given a chance at left back.