1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Megwa has joined us on loan for the rest of the season. Any idea what we are getting? Seems to be held in high regard from most articles.

Suspect he’ll be played at RB for you but when I saw him he was played at centre half, but he’s not the biggest for a CB so would be surprised if he’s used there at men’s level at this stage.

Good reader of the game and a very good defender, did think he was pretty good in the games against Molde/Dortmund/Nantes in the UEFA Youth League, be good to see how he gets on.

12 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

What's the consensus on Josh OConnor? Saw him play in a reserve game v us a few weeks back and thought he looked a pler. Suprised to see he hasnt been getting off the bench even when you're winning convincingly (like yesterday)

Not ready for the 1st team yet for me.  When you have guys like Nisbet and Kuchy on the bench and need minutes it's hard to accommodate everyone.  Heard he was stalling on a new contract too. 

Was listening to Sportsound yesterday and Alan Preston seemed to indicate we have a £1 million buyout on Myko. I seem to explicitly remember us not having one but that'd be excellent business.

My assumption is he's confused that with Youann, but would be happy to be corrected. 

Kit Gordon confirmed as our new overlord.   Considering shes spent the past 20 years of her life doing charity work I dont think there will be an Albion Road Asda anytime soon.

Edited by Hoose Rice

17 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Kit Gordon confirmed as our new overlord.   Considering shes spent the past 20 years of her life doing charity work I dont think there will be an Albion Road Asda anytime soon.

Hoping we have Aldi's on Albion Road myself. 

33 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hoping we have Aldi's on Albion Road myself. 

Just mentioned this suggestion to my work colleague..... his immediate response "That wid be magic, ah could get Haggis Pakora before every home game."😆

19 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Good thing Scottish Football is more or less a charity case. Expecting major investments donations towards our march to European domination.