In reality, all that matters is that his wife has lost her husband and his sons have lost their dad, at a reasonably young age too.

In the context of Hibs, it is now evident that STF looked after us right up until deciding who to sell to and the one he did sell to looked after us right up until the last day of his life. We should give consideration to this. 

My brother was convinced he was going to make us into a global brand. I wasn't as optimistic but we were going places under him. Our five year plan unveiled in 2019 is all but achieved in 2023. 

All that's left is to wonder what might have been had covid not hampered him and cancer not taken him. I would like us to be kinder going forward.

Who knows what lies ahead for all of us. 

Firstly heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your Chairman.

Can anyone please provide me with the following information:

Season 2021-22 Season Ticket Holders total.

The Friday night football for a fiver game v St Johnstone - why was it a FRiday night match and was it televised and rights sold anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

45 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Firstly heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your Chairman.

Can anyone please provide me with the following information:

Season 2021-22 Season Ticket Holders total.

The Friday night football for a fiver game v St Johnstone - why was it a FRiday night match and was it televised and rights sold anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure of the exact figure on the 21-22 season tickets but it was reported as being just over 11,000. 

4 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hope the club ban Rangers fans from the upcoming fixture due to their behaviour in the minutes applause for Ron. 

I agree............however my guess (I dont know for sure) is that the tickets have already been sold and distributed to the peado hunters.

As a result, I dont imagine that Hibs can legally do anything about it.

I am out the country next week and wont be there, but lets hope give them a doing on the pitch to shut their disgusting fans up.

Think we should think about the tribute to Ron from the home fans perhaps at another game, perhaps Motherwell at the beginning of April. Any other club and we could have had a respectful occasion. Hearts would have been fine, their fans have been very respectful and they would have been no problem. But It's really unfortunate the way the fixture calendar has fallen that our next home game is against these idiots from Ibrox.

11 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Megwa has joined us on loan for the rest of the season. Any idea what we are getting? Seems to be held in high regard from most articles.

Think an extremely young, raw Kyle Walker.  ;)