21 minutes ago, DeclanG said:

Looks like Nisbet knocked back Millwall, here's hoping a new bidder appears with more money.

I can’t imagine clubs will see 2.4 million after add ons being accepted and go ahead and bid one penny more. 

15 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Honestly would rather we loaned players than signed players at the moment.

At least we can let the loan players go in the summer, hopefully by then we’ll have someone at the club that knows what they’re doing.

A January like last could see us trying to offload players like Mitchell, Henderson, Melkersen, Mueller etc this time next year.

This is where I’m at. We’re out of both cups and not a hope of finishing third. There’s no point in paying transfer fees or putting more shite on long term contracts until a DOF is brought in and the recruitment process is looked at. 

We do need a few decent loan players in to steady the ship and make sure we don’t get relegated. However, I’d like to see some young players offered an opportunity. There’s some highly rated players in the development team and there’s not going to be a better opportunity to play and assess them.

4 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Having this conversation with mates which is a good laugh by the way.

Who's winning our player of the season award this year? 😂

Potential candidates;

Martin Boyle - only played 12 games but our best player by a mile

Porteous - Won’t get it as offski

Nisbet - Mental that a player who’s played 7 games is considered but also offski

Bushiri - Serious candidate but probably will end up with less than 20 appearances due to injury

Marshall - Not for me Clive, better than Macey but has cost us a few goals and has a low save percentage.

Campbell - Unbelievably for me he’s the winner, probably our worst player last season but potentially our PotY this year? For all he lacks in technical ability he makes up for in work ethic. If every player had his attitude we’d be higher up the table.

A lot of football to be played but no one else has done nearly enough to even be considered imo.

Rocky would be mine at the minute but he’s unlikely to play again. If Nisbet does end up staying he’ll almost certainly win it.

5 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Having this conversation with mates which is a good laugh by the way.

Who's winning our player of the season award this year? 😂

Potential candidates;

Martin Boyle - only played 12 games but our best player by a mile

Porteous - Won’t get it as offski

Nisbet - Mental that a player who’s played 7 games is considered but also offski

Bushiri - Serious candidate but probably will end up with less than 20 appearances due to injury

Marshall - Not for me Clive, better than Macey but has cost us a few goals and has a low save percentage.

Campbell - Unbelievably for me he’s the winner, probably our worst player last season but potentially our PotY this year? For all he lacks in technical ability he makes up for in work ethic. If every player had his attitude we’d be higher up the table.

A lot of football to be played but no one else has done nearly enough to even be considered imo.

Campbell has been alright this season so probably him. 

Would give it to Ewan Henderson. 

“The young players always get a chance with us, whether that’s with manners walking down the corridor or them proving they’re Hibs through and through”

Em what :lol: 

Why don't you f**k off Lee. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

7 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

“The young players always get a chance with us, whether that’s with manners walking down the corridor or them proving they’re Hibs through and through”/

Tbf, walking down the corridor with manners is likely to be the best foot work this current crop are capable of.

We may get rag dolled by Aberdeen, but at least we'll win at being nice and that's what matters? :unsure:

4 hours ago, Zing. said:

There’s no chance he’s knocking them back to stay at Hibs. Wonder where he’ll end up.

One of the OF I'd imagine, he's managed his career very well since he left Partick. Despite Raith giving him his last chance in FT football he was still happy to move to there biggest rivals in Dunfermline. 

I'm not saying he's off to Hearts, but I don't particularly beleive him when he says this is about Hibs, it'll be about someone tapping his shoulder and telling him they can either give him more money, or they're closer. 

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

“The young players always get a chance with us, whether that’s with manners walking down the corridor or them proving they’re Hibs through and through”

Why don't you f**k off Lee. 

This plum talks absolute bollocks. Deary me. 

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

If Nisbet turned them down sooner he could have played in the derby.

Hibs will miss Hibsdit and Porto in the derbies.They have a. 100% record ☹️

Edited by woolf