1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Has he been sacked yet? 

Think you might be waiting a bit longer for that unfortunately. They can’t sack him now because they’d have to appoint the next guy or really rush through the DOF process to get them to do it.

Its a mess.

39 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Think you might be waiting a bit longer for that unfortunately. They can’t sack him now because they’d have to appoint the next guy or really rush through the DOF process to get them to do it.

Its a mess.

The longer they continue to fail to sack him will mean fans will just stop going. 

11 hours ago, Zing. said:

Its a mess.

This now becomes the most important part. While we are horrible on the park just now, as long as this person comes in and removes the underperforming areas (recruitment, players, management) then thats positive for next season.

But we need a DoF in by March imo.

Can write off this season now anyway, and despite how awful we are I dont see us being in the bottom 2. A lot, of course, depends on the Rocky / Porto situation as we cant play the rest of the season with Billy the Pish and Hanlon as the CH partnership..................

11 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The longer they continue to fail to sack him will mean fans will just stop going. 

I know people with STs who havent been since the WC break, and on the face of it I agree with you - but I wouldnt trust those in charge of manager recruitment to get the next one right !

I think that the DoF will come in and remove him anyway - its just a matter of time.

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

This now becomes the most important part. While we are horrible on the park just now, as long as this person comes in and removes the underperforming areas (recruitment, players, management) then thats positive for next season.

But we need a DoF in by March imo.

Can write off this season now anyway, and despite how awful we are I dont see us being in the bottom 2. A lot, of course, depends on the Rocky / Porto situation as we cant play the rest of the season with Billy the Pish and Hanlon as the CH partnership..................

I know people with STs who havent been since the WC break, and on the face of it I agree with you - but I wouldnt trust those in charge of manager recruitment to get the next one right !

I think that the DoF will come in and remove him anyway - its just a matter of time.

Agree completely that this season is a write off now. I'm not sure though that the owner is going to worry about ST holders not showing up when he already has their money.

We know that fans do the whole 'Ah'm no going back while/until...' script when things are going badly because it's the only thing they can threaten. 

We also know that ST's went up this season despite Jack Ross and his third place finish/Europe being the selling points the summer previously.

Everything around Hibs is pish and wind right now, including supporter rhetoric.  

Just now, Tommy Tappin said:

Agree completely that this season is a write off now. I'm not sure though that the owner is going to worry about ST holders not showing up when he already has their money.

I've never actually looked at our accounts, but I'd imagine the owner would still be keen on getting bums on seats in respect to catering revenue?

3 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

I've never actually looked at our accounts, but I'd imagine the owner would still be keen on getting bums on seats in respect to catering revenue?

👏

Not when he already has that money committed to him too. 

'Aw we didnae sell the 200 sausage rolls we were hopin' to, we need to renegotiate your contract Ron'

😂