11 hours ago, Zing. said:

Youan has taken to posting his “highlights” onto instagram from our previous match before the next game. Regardless of the final score.

He did it just there, obviously after we got skelped 3-0. The highlights were him megging someone and that was about it :lol: 

To be fair, he had a reasonable game. And fair play to the lad, he posts regardless of results. That shows some cojones. Or a staggering lack of self awareness 😂😂

Reading what Kensall is after regarding a DoF I think John Park would be a good fit. Knows the club, good reputation, loads of contacts in the game here and down south and certainly got an eye for a player.

John Collins, much as I like him,  would not be my choice for this role.

24 minutes ago, AndyM said:

Reading what Kensall is after regarding a DoF I think John Park would be a good fit. Knows the club, good reputation, loads of contacts in the game here and down south and certainly got an eye for a player.

Yes, yes, a sensible option.

Or…

07009D82-4D8D-4221-816E-DFA05221860F.thumb.jpeg.4573479ba70b51590872ead9cdb042f0.jpeg

1 hour ago, AndyM said:

Agreed. At 65, would probably be his last appointment too. 

10 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Yes, yes, a sensible option.

Or…

07009D82-4D8D-4221-816E-DFA05221860F.thumb.jpeg.4573479ba70b51590872ead9cdb042f0.jpeg

I do quite like the idea of having him at the club, possibly at the academy level. I think his enthusiasm and friendly nature would be a great selling point. 

That said we appear to be doing well there and a Yogi Hughes shaped torpedo probably isn't the best idea so I'll be happy enough if that doesn't happen. 

15 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Great to hear you back on m9, lots of people been asking for you.

19 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Welcome back mate, hope all is well. 

Cheers Boiz, that's really appreciated hope you are both good too.    Be back on soon.  Probably after the Cup game to moan my c**t off ;) 

So that’s Toulouse in for Porto too? Christ, imagine having to decide between Belgium, France or Italy. One of those ‘good problems’, as the great Marlo Stanfield would say.

Italy has been a happy hunting ground for Scottish players of late and would probably be my choice. Watch a bit of Italian and French football, and definitely more entertainment in Serie A. Don’t know a thing about Belgian football apart from their impressive youth set-up

Edited by The Other Foot

7 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Dabrowski away to Queen of the South. Has served the club well and goes with my best wishes.

Hopefully we offer them Henderson next. 

That’s Brydon and Dabrowski away to Qos today. Wonder if Marv might come for one or two of the 18s on loan. Think we might be wanting to hang on to them all for the Dortmund game though