8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Getting let off in court, censoring those who criticise him. Porteous is clearly one of the establishment.

Not sure if anyone is going to be hooked by that. Greenie for effort, poor though it is........

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

I wasn’t trolling to be fair lol . I’m now on the John Porteous bus, probs because I will be ran over by it if I don’t.

Porteous will be Prime Minister of an Independent Scotland in 30 years time. 

19 hours ago, GreenGray said:

Heard only good things, he looked brilliant last night. Only worry is an English team comes in for him.

Wolves already tried and failed I think.

Pretty sure he’s a Hibs fan and we’re likely to keep hold of him, at least until he breaks through.

Having Marshall ahead of him probably works well given his age, hopefully should be able to step into his shoes once he retires like @Lyle Lanley says.

15 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

We're playing MIddlesbrough at Easter Road on the 26th of November. 

Rangers Away is now the 15th of December with a 8pm kick off. 

The World Cups still on.  We won't have Boyle when he plays in the Final on the 18th.  

SFA corrupt to the core as per usual etc etc etc. 

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

The World Cups still on.  We won't have Boyle when he plays in the Final on the 18th.  

SFA corrupt to the core as per usual etc etc etc. 

Hope we announce a statement on this farce. SFA are corrupt. Sack the lot of them. 

10 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hope we announce a statement on this farce. SFA are corrupt. Sack the lot of them. 

Petrie was meant to be undercover for us too.  Shanner.   We should chose not to represent them in next years Champions League for this. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

10 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Petrie was meant to be undercover for us too.  Shanner.   We should chose not to represent them in next years Champions League for this. 

Indeed. We should be publishing surverys at this moment. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

That's a bit unfair.

There's only so many strings Rod can pull, favours he can call in, and machinations he can concoct in the average SFA workweek, and he spent most of this weeks' political capital ensuring that Jim Goodwin will emerge a battered, broken shell of a man after his 15 years hard labour* for his attempted sabotage of the illustrious rising career of young Ryan Porteous, and the concomitant Serie A/EPL megabucks that should inevitably go Hibs way.

(* or about 2 months in the Pittodrie main stand, which has much the same effect)

2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

That's a bit unfair.

There's only so many strings Rod can pull, favours he can call in, and machinations he can concoct in the average SFA workweek, and he spent most of this weeks' political capital ensuring that Jim Goodwin will emerge a battered, broken shell of a man after his 15 years hard labour* for his attempted sabotage of the illustrious rising career of young Ryan Porteous, and the concomitant Serie A/EPL megabucks that should inevitably go Hibs way.

(* or about 2 months in the Pittodrie main stand, which has much the same effect)

True.  Sorry to Rod. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Ronbernian now up to third with another home win (11 unbeaten) 4th straight win and another clean sheet.

Imagine how good we'd be if the Gordons knew what they were doing, Kensall hadn't got a fake tan and they'd all gotten the **** out of our club when we told them to.   

I like you Thomas.  Would like to place that on record.

We are Europa League next season.  Probably win it.   Our strikers need a goal or two though.  Hopefully do so at Tanafdump. 

On 08/10/2022 at 18:31, Hoose Rice said:

I like you Thomas.  Would like to place that on record.

We are Europa League next season.  Probably win it.   Our strikers need a goal or two though.  Hopefully do so at Tanafdump. 

Feeling is mutual Hoosey!

Get Youan off the pitch and McGeady onto it and the strikers will score.