Only Celtic have conceded fewer goals than us so far, and our forward line are only now starting to click.
I was "a wee bit concerned" around the time of the League Cup matches
Spoiler

in truth, my toys were completely trashed and slung miles out the pram

but we are starting to play exactly how LJ told us - our attacking stats are fantastic and we just need to turn the complete domination into comfortable wins.
Brilliant to see Magennis getting some minutes today - once everyone is back, we are going to be a very, very good team to watch.

Saw a tweet saying that LJ said to judge his teams after 10-12 games, we’ve just won games 10, 11 and 12.

On 01/10/2022 at 18:05, GreenGray said:

How do you think he ended up getting selected for Scotland in the first place? Yes injuries are in the squad but he wouldn’t be there if he didn’t deserve it.

Because he has shown he has potential. He has also shown he can be a liability. If anything his Scotland performance proves this. Cut out the nonsense and focus on playing football instead of acting the panto villain. 

On 02/10/2022 at 00:18, Leith Green said:

Only Celtic have conceded fewer goals than us so far, and our forward line are only now starting to click.

I was "a wee bit concerned" around the time of the League Cup matches

Reveal hidden contents

in truth, my toys were completely trashed and slung miles out the pram

but we are starting to play exactly how LJ told us - our attacking stats are fantastic and we just need to turn the complete domination into comfortable wins.

Brilliant to see Magennis getting some minutes today - once everyone is back, we are going to be a very, very good team to watch.

It's the hope that kills you.

2 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The youth team winning 2-0 against Molde. 

As it stands we will be playing Nantes in the next round. 

Live commentary on twitter for this is good.

Frankly, I wish we would do this for the first team now the BBC have decided not to cover all games.