Imagine how good it could get when McKirdy comes in and Nisbet is back!  The Josh miracle isn't finished yet either. 

Could actually be a no bad season.  Oh aye McGeady too. 

For all his doubters Hanlon back fit makes a big difference to the stability of the team.   

4 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Imagine how good it could get when McKirdy comes in and Nisbet is back!  The Josh miracle isn't finished yet either. 

For all his doubters Hanlon back fit makes a big difference to the stability of the team.   

Porteous hadnt looked good at the start of the season, and I must admit I was as frustrated as anyone with his performances.

However, he was being asked to play on the left as Rocky simply cant play anywhere other than RCH. The imbalance was clear. Also didnt help that Cabraja was understandably off form.

A central defence of Porteous and Hanlon just works well. With Cabraja looking good and Cadden regaining form on the right, I dont expect any problems at the back.

I am pretty happy with us up front as you say.

I will hold my hands up and say that I didnt have any confidence that Johnson could get a tune out of that midfield, but the transformation in Campbell and Newell is mind blowing.........and is 100% down to the manager tweaking things and giving us a more attacking formation. 

On 20/09/2022 at 01:50, Hoose Rice said:

You feeling ok @Hoose Rice

20 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

We all know we have been creating a lot more chances than last year, perhaps surprising that Porteous is one of the more creative players in the league as well as Boyle.

Does diving and cheating to win penalties count as creating chances? Asking for a friend.

On 20/09/2022 at 01:50, Hoose Rice said:

Hopefully we can add a fit Magennis (and possibly Mitchell, although there's been no update on him for ages) to the mix too. We probably won't see Nisbet, Bushiri and McGeady until after the WC.
I'm with you, feeling a lot happier than I did a few weeks ago.  The next few games will tell us a lot. Ross Co [A], Motherwell [H], D Utd [A], Celtic [A], St J [H] and St Mirren [H] in October. We should be aiming to win all the home games, and pick up a few points away too. Of course, it doesn't always work out like that...

Edited by Rapid Pie Movement

1 hour ago, GreenGray said:

Hopefully that performance tonight puts to bed what Hibs fans have been trying to tell fans of other teams for a while now. Porteous is a brilliant player.

Brian was terrific.  Shite we will get heehaw for him though.  Down South and the better the stage the more he will improve.