9 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Cove sign Kyle McClelland on loan. What's your opinion of him? I understand he's barely played since joining you.

What are his strengths and weaknesses?

Very good prospect but very raw.  Expect him to do well for you. 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Very good prospect but very raw.  Expect him to do well for you. 

I reckon he'll get game time with us. Reynolds can look decent at times but is aging and his distribution is very hit and miss.

Heard Kyle is tidy on the ball. Hopefully he's bulked out a bit more than when I saw him a couple of years ago 

8 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I reckon he'll get game time with us. Reynolds can look decent at times but is aging and his distribution is very hit and miss.

Heard Kyle is tidy on the ball. Hopefully he's bulked out a bit more than when I saw him a couple of years ago 

He is a ball playing CH yeah, could do with bulking some more though like you said.  Would expect him to develop as the season goes on. 

14 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Pleasantly surprised by him and surprised he's so far down the pecking order with us.

Strong positionally but his concentration lapses let him down. That's where his main improvement needs to come IMO. 

You can see he's had a strong football education at Ibrox. 

Another game where I've enjoyed watching us. Still not nearly composed enough but love the tactic of exposing SPFL defenders for the huddies they are and using our speed to get them sent off.

RG is the messiah and his masterplan has come to redeem the toxic Hibees from their own pish-laden self loathing. 😉 

On 27/06/2022 at 18:24, Mr. Alli said:

Ireland has over twice the rate of adult obesity that Scotland does.

Just wanted to revisit this comment, with a diagram from this weekend’s FT:

6D44D966-F7C3-4320-9AFB-EABECA45E610.thumb.jpeg.0055fcc160d4301a8506729d9ab31ada.jpeg

Ireland. A utopian paradise AND a nice antidote to the forced Queengrief. The two things may not be entirely unrelated.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

:lol:

My point being that, despite the vitriol fired at Ireland by many in the uk, it is in general a better place to live. Back home, the economy is tanking, salaries are miserable, the roads look like they’ve been bombed, the NHS is in a state and free education is shite. Here, none of those things are true. 

3 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

My point being that, despite the vitriol fired at Ireland by many in the uk, it is in general a better place to live. Back home, the economy is tanking, salaries are miserable, the roads look like they’ve been bombed, the NHS is in a state and free education is shite. Here, none of those things are true. 

Whats have those (debatable) issues got to do with Hibs?

Checks thread title.

Ah, apologies chaps. Didn’t see the ‘n’. Thought this was the Hibernia thread. 

In all seriousness, I wouldn’t worry about it @Leith Green . The beginning of the debate is lost in the mists of time and wasn’t entirely mirthless. 

Edited by The Other Foot