3 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

According to the fishy, we've now got:

First team squad: 27 + 2 on loan

Womens squad: 22 + 1 on loan

Development squad: 14 + 6 on loan

U-18: 18

Coaching Staff: 12

Total: 102 wages

I know many of these will be on the square route of sod all a week but it's still some 'Footballing Staff' budget we're carrying.

I dont think its really that outlandish for a club like ours.

I doubt that many clubs that incorporate these different teams under one department have fewer tbqhwy.

As you say, the U18 and womens squad salary bill will be tiny anyway.

43 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Rainbow FC guy shan again for the development team.

"he needs a chance in the first team starting" aye doing what?  Tam McCourts old gig?  

His loan will be cancelled in the winter transfer window. 

8 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

His loan will be cancelled in the winter transfer window. 

Hope so.  People that got him need to take accountability too.  Mathie was sacked for far less. 

Ron will see the player sales money and be chuffed though.  

9 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hope so.  People that got him need to take accountability too.  Mathie was sacked for far less. 

Can't see him playing at all soon. Surely it would be better throw in Laidlaw onto the bench? 

6 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Can't see him playing at all soon. Surely it would be better throw in Laidlaw onto the bench? 

Fairly sure as soon as the ukrainian guy gets the visa, bojang will be off the first team squad permanently, and as you say going home in Jan.

As for Laidlaw etc I think thats fair for the experience, although I am always wary of people talking up young hopefuls (at any club) as very few actually make the first team. Lost count of how many U18s "will tear up the premiership" "score a barrowload" to never be seen again.

6 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Totally mate. The players must be laughing at the guy and its not his fault.

I dont doubt that the players think he is not up to scratch, dressing rooms are not known to be for the faint hearted.

8 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Bojang was a tip off to Lee Johnson via an agent according to his Q&A at Sunnyside but was a player that Ian Gordon is quoted as saying 'the club had done a lot of work on' prior to his signing. 

🤔

8 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Bojang was a tip off to Lee Johnson via an agent according to his Q&A at Sunnyside but was a player that Ian Gordon is quoted as saying 'the club had done a lot of work on' prior to his signing. 

🤔

No chance :lol: LJ towing the line.  George Weahs cousins agent per chance? 

Edited by Hoose Rice

15 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Seen a few comments suggesting ST Holders should get some money back :lol: 

Some people are fannies.

I have a ST so that I dont have to think - just turn up and sit in the same bit, no messing about.

I mean, there are times you cant make a match full stop - funnily enough I couldnt make the one last year when it was £5 as I was away - you dont get a fuckin refund then.................