1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

It's great to see we're gonna be playing all of our strikers in the starting 11 at some point. 

Porto hoof to the 7 men up top.   Problem is when the ball comes back :lol: 

Hearing two more tomorrow.  One done tonight one a free.  Both midfielders. 

35 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Another youth player on loan. Pathetic. 

To be fair if he is capable of winning a header and holding the ball up he’s an improvement on Doidge. You’d imagine Youan, McKirdy and Boyle will be the first pick front 3 so he just needs to be useful enough as an option from the bench. 

3 minutes ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

To be fair if he is capable of winning a header and holding the ball up he’s an improvement on Doidge. You’d imagine Youan, McKirdy and Boyle will be the first pick front 3 so he just needs to be useful enough as an option from the bench. 

Love to see a passing drill with this boy and rainbow fc boy :lol: 

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Will Fish has joined Hibernian FC on loan from English Premier League side Manchester United 📝⚽️

:lol:  trolling. 

I wonder if his nick name is Have Rod?  If not, it should be. 

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Why were Hibs fans so desperate to get a player that I've never heard of until last night, and that an English fourth tier club were trying to get rid of?

1 - hes actually a decent goalscorer, a good age and there were plenty of clubs after him.

2 - have you seen the rest of our frontline? Outside of Boyle, they are basically untried or injured.

3 - presumably also to quash the "all we sign are FIFA players that Ian Gordon has in his intnl fantasy team" stuff........................

I have to say I like the look of McKirdy. Having read a bit about him and having a quick look at his instagram, he seems to be a total bam. 

I think the bam to normal ratio in the squad has been off for a while now so good to see that the recruitment team have taken steps to address that issue.

Now it’s time to browse the free agent market for a maverick, ball carrying, South American playmaker who may or may not smoke 40 fags a day.

Edited by Dominique Malonga

6 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I have to say I like the look of McKirdy. Having read a bit about him and having a quick look at his instagram, he seems to be a total bam. 

I watched some of him in January and he came across like an arrogant fucking twat on the pitch.

Youre going to love him.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I watched some of him in January and he came across like an arrogant fucking twat on the pitch.

Youre going to love him.

You had me at "arrogant fucking twat".

p.s. good to see you back on here, the P&B statistical analysis has been shocking during your hiatus 👍

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Youre going to love him.

He’s going to be the most banterifific signing in years. Well played Hibs.