11 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Tait also went off injured playing for the B Team against Brechin last Tuesday so he probably wouldn’t have even be fit on Saturday.

Suspect he’ll go out on loan.

Not to mention the fact Newell was meant to be isolating when he went out drink driving 😂, the press seemed to fail to pick up on that one thankfully.

Tait probably doesn’t vote Tory either.

All in all chuck Joe Newell in the bin.  

Makes sense Tait was injured in that case too, was with a few injured Raith/Ex Raith at a birthday party in a garden, not drink driving or getting pissed in George St.

8 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

was with a few injured Raith/Ex Raith at a birthday party in a garden

Was Lewis Vaughan there?

I know a neighbour of his in The Inch, lovely guy apparently, Hibby of course.

His career has been blighted by injury.

6 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Was Lewis Vaughan there?

I know a neighbour of his in The Inch, lovely guy apparently, Hibby of course.

His career has been blighted by injury.

I would imagine he was aye. 
Rest is spot on too :) 

13 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Ideally 2 in 4 out before the window shuts according to LJ.

Who to punt? Would need to weigh it against current salary. Doidge and Newell would probably save us a bit cash. Campbell not so much, but don't rate him anyway. 

Can't get rid of Miller already. Can we.....?

51 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Who to punt? Would need to weigh it against current salary. Doidge and Newell would probably save us a bit cash. Campbell not so much, but don't rate him anyway. 

Wont be Campbell, he can play poorly in any number of positions.

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Tait. 

6 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

I've no problem with JDH, I think there's a player there. 

Agree on all the others though. 

There could be yes but if it frees up money for another player that isnt 17-20 or hasnt played professional football (also known as an Ian Gordon special) I would be happy to take the risk.

Bojang, Tavares and McGeady shouldn't be at the club but it's a little late to return to sender.

Of the players to head off, I'd suggest Campbell and Doidge make the most sense.

Henderson I don't really buy into, would far rather have Tait playing. 

Stevenson and Hanlon arguably at the wrong end of their career but surely have some use throughout the season.

Porteous could be sold I suppose, but then we'd be particularly short at CB. 

I'd keep JDH and Newell, think so long as we play them alongside Kenneh with Youann and Boyle up top they'll do just fine.

46 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Bojang, Tavares and McGeady shouldn't be at the club but it's a little late to return to sender.

Of the players to head off, I'd suggest Campbell and Doidge make the most sense.

Henderson I don't really buy into, would far rather have Tait playing. 

Stevenson and Hanlon arguably at the wrong end of their career but surely have some use throughout the season.

Porteous could be sold I suppose, but then we'd be particularly short at CB. 

I'd keep JDH and Newell, think so long as we play them alongside Kenneh with Youann and Boyle up top they'll do just fine.

While Tavares doesn’t look ready to play first team football for us just now I definitely think he has something about him and would like to see how he Develops over the course of the season. It may turn out that he just can’t cut it in Scotland but I have a feeling that he may be worth the wait. 

Bojang I’d like to see more of as he’s only really had a couple minutes here and there since he came on against Bonnyrigg. He’s definitely very raw and that miss against livi didn’t do him any favours tbf but I think he’ll cause a few problems for defenders as he’s very quick and direct although I’d like to see him get more minutes. I can’t imagine he’ll be on much money either so I’d give him the benefit of the doubt just now.

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Doidge wanted by Forest Green. Mitchell and McLelland (loan) also both been told they can go.

The Mitchell signing is bizarre.

He's come, played well in a different system, become injured and now been told he can leave because we don't need wingbacks.

I'd keep him around, one of the more naturally talented and versatile players in our team and we're an injury to our Croatian away from playing Stevenson again.