1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Only 2 games in, but great stats, particularly as he is only 19 !

I think there’s a real player in there,  bearing in mind this is his first season playing “proper” football he’ll only get better. 

I think we’ve really missed a good defensive midfielder since Marvin Bartley left. 

8 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Tear up the league but is there loads of Vegan friendly places in the City?

It'll be anyone's guess as to whether the output of the kebab shops could be classified as 'meat'. But on a similar note, I believe the skag up there is generally fair-trade certified.

3 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I think there’s a real player in there,  bearing in mind this is his first season playing “proper” football he’ll only get better. 

I think we’ve really missed a good defensive midfielder since Marvin Bartley left. 

Aye I think the way we're trying to play this season, especially with two pretty attacking fbs, having an out and out holding midfielder will be very valuable for us. Needs to improve on the ball but has been good defensively in both games so far. Looked a bit daft for shanklands goal but was put in a pretty shite position

HIBS are set to sign Slovak hotshot Adam Griger in a £200,000 deal.

SunSport understands the capital club have negotiated terms for the LASK Linz striker and he will arrive in Scotland as soon as the final paperwork is completed.

The 18-year-old striker has attracted interest from around Europe but Hibs are confident they have landed the frontman, who was on trial at Rangers three years ago.

See the source image

1 minute ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Does this explain why he's not getting a sniff of the first team?

Don't think so as he wasn't in the squad on Saturday anyway.  Lets just say he had an enjoyable Friday evening.  From what I was hearing (with my ears not second hand information).

By all accounts he was at the Raith game with his pals on Saturday too. 

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Don't think so as he wasn't in the squad on Saturday anyway.  Lets just say he had an enjoyable Friday evening.  From what I was hearing (with my ears not second hand information).

By all accounts he was at the Raith game with his pals on Saturday too. 

We're not exactly blessed with his type in midfield. I wonder what he problem is?

4 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

We're not exactly blessed with his type in midfield. I wonder what he problem is?

God knows.  We are expected to have time and patience with all the new guys but Tait gets overlooked.   Maybe not an Ian Gordon signing. 

2 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Perhaps they think he's a donut who would rather get pished with his pals than knuckle down and try to establish himself as a Premiership standard footballer.

Just a thought likesay.

Yet play convicted drink driver and all round shit footballer Joe Newell every week?

Because he was out was out with his mates on his day off doesn't make him a dedicated footballer either. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

Tait also went off injured playing for the B Team against Brechin last Tuesday so he probably wouldn’t have even be fit on Saturday.

Suspect he’ll go out on loan.

27 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Yet play convicted drink driver and all round shit footballer Joe Newell every week?

Because he was out was out with his mates on his day off doesn't make him a dedicated footballer either. 

Not to mention the fact Newell was meant to be isolating when he went out drink driving 😂, the press seemed to fail to pick up on that one thankfully.

Tait probably doesn’t vote Tory either.