24 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Seeing it reported that we’ve received £1.5m of the fee already. Obviously don’t know what the agreement has been to get him back but if we’ve just waived the remainder it’s a brilliant deal.

And we seem like the good c***s for letting him go and we make £3m from Doig (cheers hertz). 

Just now, Zing. said:

Boyle and his agent used that Aberdeen interest to get him a wage bump, highly doubt he was ever considering going.

He wanted up the road. Had not long had the baby and hadn't been able to see their families due to COVID, bubbles etc.

Aberdeen couldn't get near Hibs demands (which is fair enough). Hibs offered him a new deal on a much better wage.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

He wanted up the road. Had not long had the baby and hadn't been able to see their families due to COVID, bubbles etc.

Aberdeen couldn't get near Hibs demands (which is fair enough). Hibs offered him a new deal on a much better wage.

He wanted up the road but chose to go 5000k away instead.

Alrightyyy theenn

16 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

im no Richard Branson but a quick fag packet guesstimation is that he went to Saudi...

I asked when.

He wanted home in the summer. When the move couldn't happen, Hibs offered him a new deal. He was happy to accept. Loved Hibs, didn't want to force a move.

He didn't move to Saudi last summer...

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I asked when.

He wanted home in the summer. When the move couldn't happen, Hibs offered him a new deal. He was happy to accept. Loved Hibs, didn't want to force a move.

He didn't move to Saudi last summer...

Why would he want to move to Aberdeen with his family settled in Edinburgh? :lol: Boyle has shown absolutely no desire to go to Aberdeen.  He signed a new contract right after the chancing offer?

You dont have to take my word for it either: 

He's been at Hibs for more than six years now and calls Edinburgh his home.

"The Aberdeen bid happened, but nothing changed," Boyle said.

"I was heading for ASDA to get my shopping when I got a phone call to say Aberdeen had a rejected bid.

"It's flattering, my hometown club and I supported them at a young age.

"But at the same time, I've been living in Edinburgh for years and this is my home now."

11 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Why would he want to move to Aberdeen with his family settled in Edinburgh? :lol: Boyle has shown absolutely no desire to go to Aberdeen.  He signed a new contract right after the chancing offer?

You dont have to take my word for it either: 

He's been at Hibs for more than six years now and calls Edinburgh his home.

"The Aberdeen bid happened, but nothing changed," Boyle said.

"I was heading for ASDA to get my shopping when I got a phone call to say Aberdeen had a rejected bid.

"It's flattering, my hometown club and I supported them at a young age.

"But at the same time, I've been living in Edinburgh for years and this is my home now."

Believe what you want Hoose. 

Good luck tomorrow.