2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Club’s fault not Rocky :lol: 

Am I wrong in thinking this is a bit harsh?

Haven't other players been ineligible/suspended in the league cup this season with no real penalty on the players?

Edited by Leith Green

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Haven't other players been ineligible/suspended in the league cup this season with no real penalty on the players?

Does the compliance officer cover the lower leagues?  Gen up don't know.

Can't blame the player on this though.  Players don't know random suspension rules in a cup they havent ever watched or played in before unless it means missing a final or that. 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Does the compliance officer cover the lower leagues?  Gen up don't know.

Can't blame the player on this though.  Players don't know random suspension rules in a cup they havent ever watched or played in before unless it means missing a final or that. 

Just checked. Stranraer did the same thing last week.

No idea if their player been cited though.

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Just checked. Stranraer did the same thing last week.

No idea if their player been cited though.

Aye thats where Im not sure if the compliance officer kicks about down their league as that is who has cited The Rock.

15 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Why did the club think this was a good idea to upload after the shambles? 

f**k the fans lads Uber Eats have given us £500 to upload.  

Because nobody at the club has a fuckin clue about anything?

Edited by Hoose Rice

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Aye thats where Im not sure if the compliance officer kicks about down their league as that is who has cited The Rock.

I get that but all of these clubs are in the SFA - it would seem a bit odd that they hand Bushiri a sanction over and above what would be available to another player - If it turns out that way then something stinks.

I will assume Petrie will sort this behind the scenes..............

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I get that but all of these clubs are in the SFA - it would seem a bit odd that they hand Bushiri a sanction over and above what would be available to another player - If it turns out that way then something stinks.

I will assume Petrie will sort this behind the scenes..............

Totally agree btw.

Bring Petrie back while we are speaking to him. 

Given the current shambles, a Hibs game v. the Premier League wooden spoon holders brought this to mind.

https://www.google.com/search?q=top+rank+derek+and+clive+youtube&client=ms-android-vf-gb-revc&sxsrf=ALiCzsb8aK-e7nZsXUxHB8ieUNzZrVpd-A%3A1658575370928&ei=CtrbYvWcOInKgQaqjofQAg&oq=top+rank+derek+and+clive+youtube&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBQghEKABOgcIABBHELADOgYIABAeEBY6BQgAEIYDOgcIIRAKEKABSgQIQRgAUNsKWJAcYJcsaAFwAXgAgAGpAYgB8QeSAQMwLjiYAQCgAQHIAQTAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp#

Could easily re-write this for a Hibs v. Norwich game. Plenty of fans would rather be at home with a hand shandy. The closing line, "Is this a way to run a f*****g football club?" would be apt 

Edited by Syme
Typo

43 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

SFA trying to do Hibs a favour by getting him suspended.

Odd one, though -  I don't think the players usually get done for this sort of thing, do they?

Looking at July 2021, where it happened three times, it seems they do.

The "penalty" will merely be to reimpose the 1 match suspension (since the original suspension has expired so they need to put another one through the system so Rocky can serve it this time. The actual punishment to the team - the 3-0 forfeit - has been applied already).

The reason it's the player who is on the end of this is because the player might change teams, and it's the player who's suspended, not the team.

14 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Rocky didn't serve his one-match suspension, so the SFA have to put another one on the books so he can serve that one. It's not really a new punishment, just some bureaucracy to fix Hibs' fuckup with the old punishment.

Just now, Aim Here said:

Rocky didn't serve his one-match suspension, so the SFA have to put another one on the books so he can serve that one. It's not really a new punishment, just some bureaucracy to fix Hibs' fuckup with the old punishment.

Ah, so the Stranraer player could serve his after it happened?

Makes sense

2 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

SFA trying to do Hibs a favour by getting him suspended.

Odd one, though -  I don't think the players usually get done for this sort of thing, do they?

Not suspended for the derby - suspended for the **** the next week, just in time for Porto to get sent off and suspended the next 2 games. 

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Why are the SFA involved when its a SPFL Cup?  Could they not have just suspended him for Saints game when deciding Morton won 3-0 and a shan fine instead of the SFA c/officer looking at it 3 weeks later?