21 minutes ago, Zing. said:

3-1 up against Burton with twenty minutes left. Some good performances in there. Kenneh looks a bit rusty to me but came onto a game again as it went on in the first half.

Youan and Melkersen look very lively up front. Doidge still a good bit off it.

Yeah doidge will need replaced if he goes but looks off it. I quite like the look of Kenneh, though he's a bit clumsy at times. Think Tavares, Melkerson, Youan, Henderson and McGeady give us pretty good flexibility in the front 4. Very promising that we've not seen Doyle-Hayes and Newall start a game together

12 hours ago, Leith Green said:

😬

Aye, but folk would be swooning if Eric Cantona had said that. 

Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh got thousands of birds to drop their kecks by spouting exactly this sort of shite.

Maybe Mueller's a reincarnation of Jim Jones🤔.

Went to watch our development team play Preston Athletic tonight (7-0 win) and although the opposition was poor (we could have played without a goalie) a few of the players looked decent prospect.

Connor Young looks like a brilliant player, grabbed 4 of the goals, big strong laddie for a 17 year old and has a brilliant touch and finish on him.

Jacob MacIntyre has a fantastic engine and is pretty technical too, could be a great option in midfield.

Joao Balde looks like a really classy player, bit older than the rest of them having just turned 21 but has a fantastic touch and burst of pace, always looked like he was a step ahead of his man with the way he took the ball in and used his body.

Jacob Blaney also looks like a decent modern centre half, wasn’t tested defensively but some of his passing long and short was brilliant for a centre half.

Hope to see some of these guys break into the first team soon.

However I’m delighted we’re not entering the lowland league, I know Preston are further down the pyramid but it’s safe to say the players would have got nothing but fitness out of tonight because they were streets ahead of the opposition, probably the equivalent of me playing a game of football against my cat.

11 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Went to watch our development team play Preston Athletic tonight (7-0 win) and although the opposition was poor (we could have played without a goalie) a few of the players looked decent prospect.

Connor Young looks like a brilliant player, grabbed 4 of the goals, big strong laddie for a 17 year old and has a brilliant touch and finish on him.

Jacob MacIntyre has a fantastic engine and is pretty technical too, could be a great option in midfield.

Joao Balde looks like a really classy player, bit older than the rest of them having just turned 21 but has a fantastic touch and burst of pace, always looked like he was a step ahead of his man with the way he took the ball in and used his body.

Jacob Blaney also looks like a decent modern centre half, wasn’t tested defensively but some of his passing long and short was brilliant for a centre half.

Hope to see some of these guys break into the first team soon.

However I’m delighted we’re not entering the lowland league, I know Preston are further down the pyramid but it’s safe to say the players would have got nothing but fitness out of tonight because they were streets ahead of the opposition, probably the equivalent of me playing a game of football against my cat.

Is the Cat streets ahead?

14 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Is the Cat streets ahead?

A lot fitter than me to be fair

12 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Danny MacKay any good?

Who knows? Came on a few times, scored against Santa Ponza Sailing Club in Europe but missed a sitter against Rijeka that probably would have taken us through then got injured.

2 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

A lot fitter than me to be fair

Who knows? Came on a few times, scored against Santa Ponza Sailing Club in Europe but missed a sitter against Rijeka that probably would have taken us through then got injured.

They're in the same league as Magaluf United imo.